Thread: Surveys not working at all??? I'm new...

Default Surveys not working at all??? I'm new...

I just signed up today and when I try and do the greenfields survey, I get the preliminary 6 or so question thing and then click the "take survey" button. My mouse arrow turns into a watch, and nothing happens no matter how long it stays like that. I then tried the other two daily surveys, and all that comes up when I click on them is a white screen.

I use a Mac (and it's less than a year old) and Safari. Anyone know what could be going on and why I can't even get to the survey questions????

Thanks!

Do you have another Browser you can use, like Firefox. It could possibly be that or something in your Mac settings. But, I would try a different browser first.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have a MAC and I have never had a problem. It may be the OS that you are using try Firefox it may be questionable too.

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I just signed up today and when I try and do the greenfields survey, I get the preliminary 6 or so question thing and then click the "take survey" button. My mouse arrow turns into a watch, and nothing happens no matter how long it stays like that. I then tried the other two daily surveys, and all that comes up when I click on them is a white screen.

I use a Mac (and it's less than a year old) and Safari. Anyone know what could be going on and why I can't even get to the survey questions????

Thanks!
    Some of us who use Mac's have gone around and around about this and have never come up with a completely definitive answer, but here is what I can tell you, which happened to me. I had a iBookG4 that was almost 3 years old. I did all 3 surveys on it forever, then one day the same thing happened to me, although I was always able to get an OTX and still can on the old Mac. I had to switch and start using my DH PC in order to get those surveys. For the daily Greenfield survey page I got the same white screen that you're talking about and also for the Greenfield super member surveys. As I said I have always been able to get the OTX without a problem. My son who is an IT Mac person (his career) researched everything and concluded that it was because my Mac did not have an Intel processor (all of the older Mac's had Motorola processors, I think). Whenever I went to visit them I could get everything on their Mac's, all newer, and was also able to get any survey on the Mac's at school that were newer, but not on the older ones.

I just got a new MacBook in May and can now get everything. I know you said your Mac is less than a year old but is it possible that it does not have an Intel processor? I have no idea how to check for that, but could ask my son. I always use Firefox without a problem and also used Firefox on the old Mac. Other than the above I don't know what else to tell you. I know it is very frustrating. I do surveys every day and that is a big part of my credits. I can tell you that other than the daily surveys I was always able to do everything else (offers, clicks, shopping) on my old Mac and get credit. Good luck. Let me know if you need any other help and I'll ask my DS.

Wow! Thank you both so much for your fast replies and help. Well...I tried using firefox first as my browser, and that seems to be working now If I have any other issues, I may take you up on having you ask your son BUT once I finally qualified for a survey and spent the time to take it, I got the whole screen from Sunshine rewards saying congrats and such and my reward would be applied to my balance or whatnot, but I noticed that when I go to my member page, it isn't registering the extra 80 cents or whatever it is.

Is that normal and will it show up after a certain period of time???

Wow! Thank you both so much for your fast replies and help. Well...I tried using firefox first as my browser, and that seems to be working now If I have any other issues, I may take you up on having you ask your son BUT once I finally qualified for a survey and spent the time to take it, I got the whole screen from Sunshine rewards saying congrats and such and my reward would be applied to my balance or whatnot, but I noticed that when I go to my member page, it isn't registering the extra 80 cents or whatever it is.

Daily surveys - which are Greenfield, do not credit until the next day. And if it's Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will not credit until Monday, and if it's a holiday - it won't credit until the next business day!!!

Welcome to SR - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Welcome, and ditto to what the other poster said. Daily survey's (.90) will show up tomorrow, sometime after lunch (EST) usually.
    You can take a Your Two Cents survey also but they track by cookies which you'll need to clear once a day.
    Sunshine Rewards