Thread: shopping credits

Default shopping credits

Should shooping credits show up as pending within a couple of days. I notice some do and then others I never see. I bought something from crocs and avon a week ago, neither of them have shown up any where. Should I be worries yet?

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think there are some merchants that hold your credits until the item ships. Have your items shipped out yet? For example, I ordered from Target and Babies R Us last Thursday. Target shipped on Friday and released my credits to SR over the weekend. BRU didn't ship out until yesterday and they released my credits to SR today and they showed as pending.

If the items did ship already and you've hit 7 business days, open a trouble ticket and Miss Angie can see if your credits are floating around out there and just need to be posted or if she needs to check with the merchant to see what is up.
    Sunshine Rewards

They both shipped and NO show. One was Crocs and the other was Avon. I've never ordered from either of these, so I don't know hwat to expect.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If it's been 7 days I'd go ahead and open a TT. I had a credit floating last week that Angie was able to find in 24 hours. For some reason it was just stuck and needed a small push. It could be the same for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was just wondering this myself. I am a newbie and just signed up for the Disney Movie Club and I forget what amount was to get credited but I also didn't know when it would show up. This all new to me and learning more each day!