Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Goodbye Bryan!

Happy Birthday to my late nite pal!! (although I've been on the 6am shift this whole past week and haven't been up that late! hehe)
    Have a wonderful birthday trip...Birthday's are Extra Special at WDW!! Get a birthday pin and let EVERYONE know it's your birthday...they'll never know it was today!! hehehehe
    Enjoy the free dining too!! I'm so jealous!

Deb

If you get to one of the deluxe resorts...try the Boardwalk's Convention center, go online and drop us a note (if you don't carry a laptop with you) My friends have had to use this before for an email check and a fax before, I'm sure you could come on and say hey!! That's if you have a free minute.

And how are you going to keep up with SR and BB??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Bryan! And, I won't tell you to have a great trip because any trip to WDW is great. We'll miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Happy Birthday to my late nite pal!! (although I've been on the 6am shift this whole past week and haven't been up that late! hehe)
    Have a wonderful birthday trip...Birthday's are Extra Special at WDW!! Get a birthday pin and let EVERYONE know it's your birthday...they'll never know it was today!! hehehehe
    Enjoy the free dining too!! I'm so jealous!

Deb

If you get to one of the deluxe resorts...try the Boardwalk's Convention center, go online and drop us a note (if you don't carry a laptop with you) My friends have had to use this before for an email check and a fax before, I'm sure you could come on and say hey!! That's if you have a free minute.

And how are you going to keep up with SR and BB??
    Lets try this post again The SR fourms must have eaten it and look SunshineGuy was on! LOL

Ok Thanks Deb for the great birthday wishes and the trp wishes

I will greatly miss sr and BB, this time bb8 ends after we return so we will not find out who wins before we get back like last time.

Great idea about the convention centers, i have to go to the yatch and beach club convention center on thursday to check in for the pin event i will see if i can get some access, i will have my laptop but it will be in my room and i am not sure i want to pay $10+ at the allstar movies for wifi a day. I might just!

Again thanks for the birthday wishes, and the trip wishes, i have missed chating with you as well! take care while i am gone!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Bryan! And, I won't tell you to have a great trip because any trip to WDW is great. We'll miss you.

Thank you as well for the happy birtday and i will have a great trip something very wrong would have to happen to have a bad time at WDW! I will miss you and all of sr while i am gone!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.