Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Bryan!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN!

Here's some birthday cake from a friend of yours!

Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Bryan! Hope you have a great day on your "official" B-Day.

Lots of Pixie Dust for a Magical Disney Trip.

LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Have a fabulous day!!!

Happy Happy b-Day...make it a good one. I know you will.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one!!! I hope your trip is great too! Looks like you will be getting back the same day we are just arriving! Hey - you could be one of the first ones on the refurbed HM, huh????? I can't wait to ride both that and POTC (we haven't been since the new stuff was put in their either!!)
    Last edited by tommygirl79; 08-30-2007 at 08:38 AM.
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    :bday: :bday:DID SOMEONE SAY PARTY?? I KNOW I'm INVITED!!! :bday: :bday:
    Yes V. your invited!!!!! your all ivited! Just Cindy has to bring the Wine, and Lilgrumpygirl has to bring the Moose Munch LOL!!!!!!

Thank you! ITsmeSunnyPartyTime!

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    have fun and hppy birthday
    Thank you i will have a very happy birthday and have fun, I think i am going to get something Chip and Daleish!

Quote Originally Posted by Dove View Post
    Happy Birthday Bryan ! :bday2: And heres to a wonderful time at Disney :cheers: :cooldance: (I know ya leave for Disney on Saturday have a great time!)

Dovie
    Thank you Dove, I will have a Happy Birthday today, and a great trip at disney, which btw i will be haveing a few more birthday parties at!!!!! WOOT WOOT! Its going to be great, but i will miss you all while i am gone!

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Official party day for Bryan!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (for real!!)

And have a great trip! :cooldance: :cooldance:
    Woot it is Offical, and real TODAY it is! thanks Jl8595! I will have a wonderful birthday, and a great trip! WOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Happy Official Birthday!!!!
    Thanks Trica, You have made my birthday Extra special, since now i have that extra special disney gift cards from SR to spend at disney Thank you, BTW i did find my Gift! and I like your funny message when you try to get it twice!

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Happy Birthday! Have a great trip!
    Thank you sammielynn! I will have a very Happy Birthday! and a Great Trip! WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN!

Here's some birthday cake from a friend of yours!

Thank you Lynn, I just wanted to ...

Thanks I really enjoyed that picture, and thank you for the birthday wishes, That has photo has truley helped make today super magical!

BTW where did you have that done at... I might need to call and have that aranged for me!

-NOn DisBoards

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Thank you Lynn, I just wanted to ...

Thanks I really enjoyed that picture, and thank you for the birthday wishes, That has photo has truley helped make today super magical!

BTW where did you have that done at... I might need to call and have that aranged for me!
    I'm glad you enjoyed your cyber-cake! *Blush* I just used my google-fu to find it

I think you could probably have something like that done at Garden Grill. There is a thread over on the DIS under restaurants all about birthday cakes. It should be on the first page or two.

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Sadly, we will miss you by a few days
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Happy Birthday Bryan! Hope you have a great day on your "official" B-Day.

Lots of Pixie Dust for a Magical Disney Trip.

:bday2:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
    Woot! I know a Trip to WDW will be magical, and even though i joke about wantine to meet the dream team and winning a DVC membership, in the end just being at WDW is a dream come true! and Getting to go right around my Birthday is great too, Thank you for the birthday wishes, and pixie dust!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    :party: :bday2: :bday:

Have a fabulous day!!!
    I will have a fabulous daly!!! thank you very much 3dog2kidmom WOOF WOOF!!! (that was for you)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Happy Happy b-Day...make it a good one. I know you will. :cooldance:
    Thanks cindy I will make it a good one, or two or three, hey how many birthdays am i going to have this year..... BTW i am Still 21 LOL thats IT i am still only 21!!!!!! I guess soon we will be the same age your 29 right!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one!!! I hope your trip is great too! Looks like you will be getting back the same day we are just arriving! Hey - you could be one of the first ones on the refurbed HM, huh????? I can't wait to ride both that and POTC (we haven't been since the new stuff was put in their either!!)
    Thank you tommygirl79, for the birthday wishes, and for the trip! I am hopeing for a soft opening on HM if not its the long long long long long long lines at MNSSHP! as our only chance! You will love some of the new effest added to POTC!!!! I Loved rideing the old and the new one! and i can not wait to go and ride it again! BTW i am also hopeing to try and get in RNRC be for they close it down for Rehab again, many Aerosmit need to be checked in to Rehab alot LOL!!! I hope it opens again while your down in WDW! Have a great trip, Mabey you can do a TR with Photos!
    -NOn DisBoards