Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Bryan!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time down here. Don't forget to surround yourself with a sunscreen forcefield when you go out in the parks! It's hot hot hot right now! But I know you'll have a blast.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    :bday2: :bday:
    l

Thank you Hedy for the Birthday Wishes and Party hat! WOOT! WOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed your cyber-cake! *Blush* I just used my google-fu to find it :p

I think you could probably have something like that done at Garden Grill. There is a thread over on the DIS under restaurants all about birthday cakes. It should be on the first page or two.

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Sadly, we will miss you by a few days :(

Well thank you Lynn and you Google-fu, it worked magic for me thatnk you! The only restaurants we are doing are chef mickey and LTT that have Chip and Dale passed on Garden Grill this time! But i will try to find that thread and see if someone can work some birthday chip and dale cake magic for me while i am down their!

I will have a great trip, and i too am sorry that i will miss running into you! it would have been great to meet! I hope to read a TR about your trip when you return!

Again Thank you so very much! That was a great Pic!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

It's finally your birthday!! WOOT WOOT to you!!

Hope you have a fun day and a great trip.

We leave right after you get back so I can't wait to hear about your trip (esp. the weather, the lines, the food, and if there were any yucky lovebugs). Will you be posting while on vacation or waiting until you return?
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy your time down here. Don't forget to surround yourself with a sunscreen forcefield when you go out in the parks! It's hot hot hot right now! But I know you'll have a blast.

I am thinking wow its hot in NY and it was like 70 LOL Disney is in the 90's OUCH!!! That why we just had 9 cases of bottled water! deliverd by Staples to our resort! and we have what seems like gallons of sunscreen! We will be safe, and thank you ruledbymercury for the happy birthday and trip wishes! ITs going to be great!
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    It's finally your birthday!! WOOT WOOT to you!!

Hope you have a fun day and a great trip.

We leave right after you get back so I can't wait to hear about your trip (esp. the weather, the lines, the food, and if there were any yucky lovebugs). Will you be posting while on vacation or waiting until you return?
    Yep its my Birthday for real this time WOOT!

Thanks for the Birthady wishes and trip wishes LuvMyBoys!

You know i have been to disney for three years now in the first weeks of september and i dont think i have encounter these lovebugs what are they??????

Ahh that is a great question, I have been tempet to buy wifi with my disney giftcards that i SRed for so hard, just to do my .80 cent surveys.... but Thinking about all that i must do while at disney getting many posts in while out is very unlikey, I just checked and only my departing and returning airport has Free Wifi! So i hope to be posing up until my flight boarding call! ATL, MCO, and CVG all do not have FREE wifi! some have pay, but i dont know that i want to pay what they want for 30minutes of access!

Again Thank you for the birthday wishes, When do you leave, I hope you will do a TR with photos when you return, and i will try to answer as many questions about my trip and what to expect as i can!

Send some pixie dust for nice cool, no to very little rain two weeks at WDW for me!
    -NOn DisBoards

Send some pixie dust for nice cool, no to very little rain two weeks at WDW for me!
    Birthday wishes and the above wishes coming your way!! We've never seen the lovebugs either but supposedly they are there in September? I think people say the intensity is based on the weather (wind, rain, etc). Hopefully neither of us will run into them on our trips.

Have a great time, 14 days is some vacation!!! I'm jealous!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

HAPPY FOR REAL BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!

Hope you have and awesome and magical trip!! Say "hi" to for me!
    Have fun visiting your BFFs. We will miss you! It's going to be so
    quiet around here without you!

Can't wait for the TR!!!

Happy Birthday Bryan!

I hope you have a magical trip to Disney.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Birthday wishes and the above wishes coming your way!! We've never seen the lovebugs either but supposedly they are there in September? I think people say the intensity is based on the weather (wind, rain, etc). Hopefully neither of us will run into them on our trips. :sunshine:

Have a great time, 14 days is some vacation!!! I'm jealous! :)
    Thanks for those good wishes! I hope we both get a great trips, and as far as the 14 days, well, When you getting free dinning that is such a huge saveings, and you star the break down the cost per day with all the cost to go just that one day most ot the cost of the trip is that intial day! you have the Flights, the Tickets and the Rooms (dining free) the second day is only the room and the Tickets, well the ticket prices keep droping so once you reach day 11 is just room only cost and well once you ask youself, Self is $200 worth an extra day and free food in WDW, Self goes YES YES YES!!! then you ask yourself Self is $200 worth another day, and so on and so on untill we reached the max stay of 14 nights 15 days with 10 hopers free dining WOOT! BTW it if you do that math day by day its easy to justify, When you look at the entire Bill, well glad i got alot of Disney Rewards dollars for it! Too Bad i did not know about SR and Disneyshopping/GiveFun! That would have added alot of SR credits to my account, But back to ITS MY Birthday!!!! YEAH!!!!! Thank you!

BTW i do not post too much do EYE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    :bday: HAPPY FOR REAL BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!! :bday:

:party:

Hope you have and awesome and magical trip!! Say "hi" to :mickey: for me!
    Have fun visiting your BFFs. We will miss you! It's going to be so quiet around here without you!

Can't wait for the TR!!!

Thank you Jillyfish, its going to be a great trip, haveing a great birthday! Packing and getting everything ready for the trip, still have about 90 minutes untill i can order the pizza and wings for tonights dinner, No reason to go into XS or go Fancy I get 14 Nights of great meals! Who can ask for more! I have so missed my BFF's I think i am going to have to put the chip and dale cartoons classic dvd i have in my server next to me and have that playing all day... And done! Forgot to configure my Soundcard but now i have the dvd playing! WOOT!

I know it will be so quite on the fourms with out me, But i gave you 3 new games to play in the fourms to keep busy while i am gone, i hope you are all enjoying them!

The TR will be long, busy, and i hope very photo intensive! Can we get a photobucket offer!

Again thanks for the Birthday Wishes ( Oh Wishes... Dreams Come Ture... Wishes...)
    -NOn DisBoards

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Happy Birthday Bryan!

I hope you have a magical trip to Disney.

Faith
    Thanks Faith for the Birthday Part WOOT! and the Great Magical trip wishes for me I am haveing a great Birthday, and can not wait for my trip!
    -NOn DisBoards