Thread: Can you use MORE than just the SR coupon code and still get rewards??

Default Can you use MORE than just the SR coupon code and still get rewards??

Ok...still only my first day and trying to figure some things out. I was checking out some of the shopping sites and have a question. For instance, on the Justice.com link, it says to click on the banner on the top and use ONLY the SR coupon code to be entitled to your reward points.

The SR coupon code is for 40% off your entire order, but I have a card from the store to use that's $10 off a $40 purchase or something...

Does that mean that if I were to use another coupon code IN CONJUNCTION WITH the SR coupon code that I wouldn't get my 4% rewards points???? Or what if I also find a free shipping code...could I use that TOO and still get the rewards points???

Thanks so much...this is a little overwhelming at first!

The general line from the merchants is that you CANNOT use any coupons except the ones that we post. However, if you would save more money using your coupon than the reward that you would get from us, I would do this:

1) clear your cookies
    2) click on our link
    3) use our coupons (if applicable) and then any other coupons you have

That way, you don't LOSE anything. We just might not get the cash back. And if we do not, we cannot file a dispute with them. But some merchants will give it to us anyway and you will be okay. What you CANNOT use for sure are coupons that are exclusive to other websites (like other coupon sites). Those sites will get the commissions for those orders no matter what.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs