Thread: Shoe freaks beware

Default Shoe freaks beware

Starting tomorrow and through the weekend, 6pm is having a great sale on New Balance and Sketchers and many other great name brands. All New Balance 70% off starts tomorrow. SKetchers on saturday for 14.95. Now is the time to get those school shoes since the sales are so great.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Those are the exact two brands that caught my eye! Kevin wears New Balance and the girls wear Skechers. I wear Clarks (which is also on the list) but am not sure that I really need a new pair right now (while the other two definitely do).
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-19-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Is 6pm the name of the shoe store? or what shoe store is it?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Is 6pm the name of the shoe store? or what shoe store is it?
    Yes, here is our link.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/6pm/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Selling out quick....I got a 90.00 pair for 33.95 (shipping included). When I put them in my basket there were 6 left, and when I checked out, they were already down to 2.

is anyone having difficulty finding girls skechers? maybe i'm just doing it wrong, but i don't see any skechers listed in the girls' shoes.

I just bought two $14.95 Sketchers - one had three left when I had it in my basket. I tried to get DD a pair, but her size showed as one left, It wouldn't let me put it in the basket.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

i can't even find any for girls...when i click "skechers kids" they're all infant/toddler.

Default Shoebuy

The $20 off $50 at Shoebuy when you pay with PayPal is back too, through 7/8. That is a real bargain if you're purchasing right at $50 especially combined with the 10% member discount and 9% back. I just got DS new running shoes for $26 after the SR cash back!