Thread: Disney Gift Card Shopping Credits?

Default Disney Gift Card Shopping Credits?

So, I was wondering if you get shopping credits when you Disney gift cards from the store? I ordered a couple last week (and have received them) but didn't know if they "counted" towards shopping credits.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    So, I was wondering if you get shopping credits when you Disney gift cards from the store? I ordered a couple last week (and have received them) but didn't know if they "counted" towards shopping credits.
    Unless something has recently changed, no, you don't get SR credit for buying Disney gift cards from the store. Sorry.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, no. The only merchants that pay for gift cards are the ones that are listed in our "Gift Certificate" category, which really aren't that many.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks, good to know...I'll stop looking for a credit than

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!