Thread: Daily Surveys Loaded

Default Daily Surveys Loaded

Daily Surveys seem to be getting back to normal. Numbers are coming through and yesterday was our best Greenfield day this month.

Do we have any newer members who haven't tried Daily Surveys that have any questions for us?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had no trouble getting a Daily Survey today or yesterday!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i haven't had any trouble at all the last 3 days. was able to get one on the first try.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I have actually been able to get a few surveys the past two days. How soon do these credit? I wished I had kept track. I have a few that I did a few weeks ago that still haven't shown up. But I don't remember when!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I have actually been able to get a few surveys the past two days. How soon do these credit? I wished I had kept track. I have a few that I did a few weeks ago that still haven't shown up. But I don't remember when!
    Daily surveys generally credit the next day, unless that day is a weekend or holiday. If you get the SR congrats screen, you should see the credit the next day (or the following Monday if it is over a weekend). Daily surveys are tracked by user ID.

Sometimes, you will get a generic "Thank you for completing the survey" page. Sometimes those credits get imported later and you may not see credit for several days or more.

OTX and Your Two Cents surveys generally credit on the hour, but they are tracked by cookies. You need to clear cookies before you do each survey so they will credit. For example, if you do an OTX on Monday and it credits, you have to clear cookies before doing one on Tuesday or you won't get credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

good to hear been out of townand unable to even try.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.