Thread: I hate to be a pest but..

Default I hate to be a pest but..

is there a chance that those eligible might still get the May survey bonus? I know 2 dollars isn't a whole lot to worry about but I am going to be gone a few days this weekend and without the bonus I probably won't be able to make Super Member.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    is there a chance that those eligible might still get the May survey bonus? I know 2 dollars isn't a whole lot to worry about but I am going to be gone a few days this weekend and without the bonus I probably won't be able to make Super Member.
    I think you should open a TT if you think you qualified for the May Survey Bonus and didn't get it. That way, they can do an investigation and give you credit if you met the required number of surveys.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't want to waste anyone's time on a trouble ticket if the bonus had not been credited yet as I know Tricia was having difficulty getting the final numbers. I guess I should assume then that the bonus for May was credited in which case I guess I should open a trouble ticket as my survey count for May was definitely 28.

I just looked at my account history and my May survey bonus credited on June 15th.

When you log in to the survey page, it shows that you had 28 credits? Greenfield is only showing 27.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yes Tricia... my survey count for May shows 28 and I was credited for 28.