Thread: daily survey

Default daily survey

I'm kind of trying to get back in the swing of things. How long should it take to get a daily survey credit? I thought they were same day credits. I could be wrong
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ok Thanks much so can someone tell me when we do daily surveys and OTx and one credits on Monday from the weekend do they credit at differenttimes of the day or all at once. Ex if I did 2or 3 daily surveys one each day will they all credit at the same time Monday? One has credited but the other OTX and daily surveys have not
    Sunshine Rewards

the two cent survey should credit within on the hour but occassionally will be 2-3 hours.

OTX is the same way, on the hour.

Daily surveys credit the next day. Except for surveys taken Fri, sat and Sun, they all will credit on Monday.

If you have not gotten credit for a two cent or OTX in over a day then you probably are not going to get credit and you should clear your cookies and try again.

It takeas a bit to get a handle on it, but once you do you will be abe to get 2 or 3 a day no problem.
    <Sunshine Rewards

nope I only got credit for one daily credit and took one on Fri , Sat and Sun and no OTX but took one each day on FRi Sat Sunday. I am going to give it some time. I am doing what I consider good with the offers so far.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Are you clearing your cookies in the morning before you start? If you have done an OTX on Friday and didn't clear your cookies before you did one on Sat and Sun you wouldn't get credit for the Sat and Sun ones. You should have recieved credit for the OTX on Friday as long as you cleared cookies. You MUST clear cookies between doing an OTX one day and the next. These will credit with a few hours. Only the Daily Surveys through Greenfield take a day to credit (on Monday for weekend surveys) the others will credit within hours or not at all.
    Sunshine Rewards

o.k. maybe that is what I did or did not do. Wont clearing cookies remove the ability for them to credit over the weekend? Will the daily surveys credit either way?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Daily surveys do not track by cookies but by userid. Once you have completed a daily survey you should have no issues with it crediting. The OTX and YTC surveys track by cookies and you should clear cookies BEFORE you do one and then wait for it to credit, usually at the top of the next hour but sometimes it takes two or more but never the next day. This is true for these two survey types on the weekends as well as the weekdays. They don't hold over for Monday. If you take one of these two and do not recieve credit after a few hours you should clear cookies and try to take one again.
    Sunshine Rewards

ok thanks for all the help. I was on a roll with stuff crediting and it stopped today so we will see.
    Sunshine Rewards