Thread: Oh no -- my pending credit "paid" $0.0

Default Oh no -- my pending credit "paid" $0.0

I've had a Choice Hotels credit pending that was scheduled to be paid today. It went through as promised but as zero! We checked out on August 13 and our checkout document said "affiliate program" at the top. It was in my account summary as "pending" but with "$0.0 as the amount when we got home from our trip. I thought this meant everything had gone exactly right.

So what do I do now -- be patient or file a trouble ticket?

I asked the same thing as I freaked when I booked it in July for August and it went on August 1 for pending $0. I am hoping it will apply shortly myself, so I will watch your post and see when I can expect mine as well..LOL

Lynn

I had asked recently about this too. We finished out Choice stay on August 17th. Tricia said they pay once a month or so. When she gets the credit it will post. Because it does say 0.00 it should credit - just have to be patient. I know I'm not good at being patient.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I've had a Choice Hotels credit pending that was scheduled to be paid today. It went through as promised but as zero! We checked out on August 13 and our checkout document said "affiliate program" at the top. It was in my account summary as "pending" but with "$0.0 as the amount when we got home from our trip. I thought this meant everything had gone exactly right.

So what do I do now -- be patient or file a trouble ticket?
    Its completely normal so don't worry. You want it to show a $0 at first as this is how you know they are tracking you. What will happen is that once you complete your stay it will trigger the affiliate program people who will give you credit for your stay and then they will give it to Tricia (not sure their schedule but within a month) and you will get credited. You will not see the $0 change. That entry will stay but a new one will hit your account history for Choice hotels the day it pends with the real $$ amount so be on the lookout for that.
    Sunshine Rewards

So it sounds like I shouldn't worry even though it came off "pending." I'm guessing Sunshine Rewards' system automatically unpends it at 21 days.

I'll be patient and look forward to my $8+ credit with excitement!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    So it sounds like I shouldn't worry even though it came off "pending." I'm guessing Sunshine Rewards' system automatically unpends it at 21 days.

I'll be patient and look forward to my $8+ credit with excitement!
    No it should be ok. Mine did the same thing as yours is doing
    Sunshine Rewards

I woke up to a credit of 8.39 from Choice Hotels1

Yeah! I can't wait to wake up to mine...lol...mine was the 17th or 19th...lol so I will be behind you but at least it will be there for next months total.

Congrats!@