Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Member

Default Super Member

I got over $100 this quarter! And i still have shopping and survey credits pending. I'm so proud of myself!

So do i have to wait until the end of the quarter to officailly become a SUPER MEMBER?? How soon do i get to start earning more $$?? I leave for disney in less than 6 months! I need more money!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I got over $100 this quarter! And i still have shopping and survey credits pending. I'm so proud of myself!

So do i have to wait until the end of the quarter to officailly become a SUPER MEMBER?? How soon do i get to start earning more $$?? I leave for disney in less than 6 months! I need more money!
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome being a SM.

Yes you will have your SM privilages starting July 1st when the SR crew switches everything over. They usually lock us out of the SM lounge on June 30th (give or take) to get everything ready and by the 1st or 2nd you'll have entry.
    Last edited by askomsky; 06-19-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations! It's great being a SM!

Is the extra shopping credit good for all merchants or just a select few? I have some shopping to do, wonder if I should wait until July and do it under SM?
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Is the extra shopping credit good for all merchants or just a select few? I have some shopping to do, wonder if I should wait until July and do it under SM?
    It is just a few, and it changes periodically. If you wait until July 1, your credits will only pend for 10 days instead of 28. Any shopping you do now will credit next quarter anyway, so I'd wait to see if any of the merchants have increased cash back once you get into the SM lounge!

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    It is just a few, and it changes periodically. If you wait until July 1, your credits will only pend for 10 days instead of 28. Any shopping you do now will credit next quarter anyway, so I'd wait to see if any of the merchants have increased cash back once you get into the SM lounge!
    I second what she says. If you wait until 7/1 then it'll only have the 10 day hold and you never know what specials with what merchants will be running.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm at $97.51 with $14 to credit on 6/25, so I should be making SM for the first time too. Thanks for asking this question, I was wondering the same thing about when SM priveleges kick in.

Just wondering, once you make SM, is it easy to keep it with the increased payouts? It was a lot of work for me to get this far in 3 months, is it like that every quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by lildebbie View Post
    I'm at $97.51 with $14 to credit on 6/25, so I should be making SM for the first time too. Thanks for asking this question, I was wondering the same thing about when SM priveleges kick in.

Just wondering, once you make SM, is it easy to keep it with the increased payouts? It was a lot of work for me to get this far in 3 months, is it like that every quarter?
    Well for some reason I find it easier to keep once you get it. Until recently the Your 2 Cents survey's were only SM survey's so that extra .60 a day made it easy. The only difference is now you can get it at .60 everyday instead of the .50. Shopping does come off of pending faster and there are some offers and things offered to SM's first to test out (higher payouts etc) before being offered to the whole membership.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lildebbie View Post

Yes, I find it easier to keep. Once I made SM, I haven't lost it yet. The perks are too nice to give up!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Until recently the Your 2 Cents survey's were only SM survey's so that extra .60 a day made it easy. The only difference is now you can get it at .60 everyday instead of the .50.
    I have been wondering why the 2cent survey is always abbreviated as SM. Now I get it.

I just made SM today too, so I am also very excited for July!!!
    Kathleen