Thread: iTunes Credits anyone???

Default iTunes Credits anyone???

Hi! Just wondering how iTunes credits work if anyone has experience with them. I bought a few songs 2 days ago through SR and I know shopping credits can take awhile to show. But since iTunes don't have to "ship" and you get them immediately, does anyone know how long they take to credit???

Thanks so much!

I have made purchases on iTunes through SR and it does take a little while for the credits to show up. I have had it take as long as a week! HTH!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! That does help!

I think mine usually hae taken around 4 or so days. I think part of the delay comes from the delay in them sending a confirmation email. Usually THAT takes a few days to hit my email and after that comes, then my credits show as pending within a day or so.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

We purchase Itunes music through the SR link, and it usually takes a while to show up as pending. I've also noticed lately that sometimes it takes Itunes a while to send me an email receipt for the purchase as well.
    Kathleen

I did some Itunes shopping last weekend and didn't get the email confirmation until wednesday night! It still hasn't shown pending, but it has in the past. i'll wait another few days before submitting a TT.
    Jennifer -