Thread: Ebay Bidding & Credit

Default Ebay Bidding & Credit

OK - I've gradualted from my newbie phase and made a few purchases on Ebay. Recently, I got brave enough to bid on an item, instead of "Buy it Now."

My question is, if I bid on an item that has several days to go - and clear cookies for surveys, freebies... Will I get credit if I win? I assume I should go through SR to pay, not through the e-mail. I'm just a little nervous.

Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure about that. I do buy quite a bit on ebay but I usually wait until the last minute to bid if it isn't a buy it now. I have gotten credit even when I forgot to go through SR to pay and used the link in the email, but I always try to use the SR just to be safe.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    OK - I've gradualted from my newbie phase and made a few purchases on Ebay. Recently, I got brave enough to bid on an item, instead of "Buy it Now."

My question is, if I bid on an item that has several days to go - and clear cookies for surveys, freebies... Will I get credit if I win? I assume I should go through SR to pay, not through the e-mail. I'm just a little nervous.

I think the important thing is to be logged in and use the SR ebay link when you bid. I have done that many, many times and then cleared cookies for other surveys and offers, then gone back into ebay through the SR link to check status, bid again, etc. I always goes through SR & ebay link if I win, then to paypal from there to pay. I have always gotten credit, so I think you're good to clear cookies in between checking, hopefully winning and then paying. Good luck! Hope you win the item. I love ebay!