Thread: Alpha Omega

Default Alpha Omega

I ordered my son's history books for this year, but when I went to checkout the website wasn't working correctly. No credit for me! I had to call my order in. I did use the 12%off code, thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Something happened with mine also, although it processed ok through the website, I just haven't received credit yet (8/16/07 order).

Tricia is working on it though, so keeping my fingers crossed...it was my entire curriculum so s/b around a $20 credit!

I'm really happy with the books I received. Have you used them long? I had tried them when she was younger, but then switched to a more random curriculum. Now I'm working 3 jobs due to a child support issue fiasco, so I didn't have as much time to gather all the info and make up my own tests, etc. She is in 10th/11th this year so these will help a little in the "self teaching" department.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

We used Switched On Schoolhouse one year, but my daughter couldn't answer the questions in a way to make the computer happy so we switched. I work full-time and need to make sure my son is gearing up for college-prep so I thought these would work well this year. We've been very random the last few years but standardized tests loom ahead.
    My daughter is going to try the SOS Texas history this year, I got a good deal on Ebay. She's older and more computer savvy so it should go more smoothly.
    Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards