Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Back from Disney....

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Thanks Angela I am a little nervous b/c some of the reviews have said it is dirty and very noisy. I can deal with the noise, but not dirty! I hope the food is good, the kids and DH are going to really disappointed if it's not. We are trying CM instead of doing our usual breakfast at 'Ohana. I am excited to try something new though, we are getting into too much of a rut with our dining choices.

We are doing Crystal Palace for dinner this time, so they are all excited about that.
    I've only been to Chef Mickey's for dinner & I must say that it was BEYOND LOUD & I didn't care for much of the dinner menu....I mostly ate the kids mac n' cheese. I didn't think it was dirty at all though.

I would like to think that breakfast there I'd be happier with, but I do love Crystal Palace for breakfast. YUMMY!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I've only been to Chef Mickey's for dinner & I must say that it was BEYOND LOUD & I didn't care for much of the dinner menu....I mostly ate the kids mac n' cheese. I didn't think it was dirty at all though.

I would like to think that breakfast there I'd be happier with, but I do love Crystal Palace for breakfast. YUMMY!!
    We did it for breakfast and loved it. It had everything you could want for breakfast foods and it was good.
    I thought it was very clean, I didnt' see a "dirty spot" in Disney the whole time we were there.

As for being loud, I understand where your coming from Jen, but when your traveling with 3 children under 10 you usually want loud. I didn't even think of it as being loud until you mentioned it. So if your traveling with kids it's fine, but I think if it's adults it may not be exactly what your looking for.
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela

I am like you. I love to take pictures and then later I find that I missed something because I was focused on the pictures. I need to put the camera down more and just "enjoy" things. Our last trip I was in a photopass share and that helped me. There were even days I did not bring a camera and let them take the pictures. Next time though I won't do a share as they are just to expensive on your own and the DIS has stopped the shares. WAAAA

I love that you guys had such a good time. Those memories will be with you and the kids FOREVER. They know their mom loves them and worked hard to get them there. You are a very special mom.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Great report Angela!!! So glad you and the kids had a great time!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

I have heard some mixed reviews on Chef Mickey's for dinner, but have never tried it yet. We have always done breakfast there and really liked it- it's a must do for us!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I have heard some mixed reviews on Chef Mickey's for dinner, but have never tried it yet. We have always done breakfast there and really liked it- it's a must do for us!
    Thanks to everyone for the info on Chef Mickey's! We were going to do breakfast there but I ended up deciding to do the princess breakfast at Norway instead, can't wait to see the baby with the princesses!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie