Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back from Disney....

Oops.... Here are a couple more AK pictures. I actually liked the Dinosaur ride this year. I was a bit afraid of it before. I am not a dark person. A bit afraid of darkness. But I fought through it and I enjoyed it this year!

And because I liked Dinosaur this year, I had to give a kiss to the guy who started it all! LOL

Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

what great pics! y'all were a good bit away from us-we were in the 70's building on the back side. i requested it to be away from the pool noise. i think we had actually been assigned the 50's building too, until i asked to be away from the pool. we were on third floor, but the peace & quiet was worth it after those long, hot, theme park days. we missed spaceship earth-the line was just too long and it was too darned hot to stand around outside for 40+ minutes. glad y'all had a great time!

Thanks Angela for the pics. Glad to hear you had a good time with your kids.
    <Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Aww, your kids have grown so much! I still picture them as they were in your last Disney pictures. Before long, you will look younger than them. For sure, you will be shorter. Looks like y'all had a great time. Puts me in the mood to go, again, soon. Like I need help.

It looks like you all are having such a fun time! The kids really have grown up-why do our kids think they need to do that??? We did Spaceship Earth for the first time in years and enjoyed it. Well, maybe DH didn't enjoy it so much since DS chose Chinese for the language . (So we had to ride again for the English version). Can't wait to see more!
    Sunshine Rewards

Your kids are getting so big!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Thanks for posting a trip report and pictures... I love reading it... helps me survive the long time between my own trips...and helps me stay motivated to do offers and surveys...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

The next day we went to Magic Kingdom, I think. I have been REALLY bad, cause I truly cannot remember every day. I wrote it all down and one point, but must have thrown it away! GRRRR..... So I will just remember what I can and post some pics!

We rode Splash Mountain like 4 times our first day there. It is truly one of our favorites. The first time we rode it? We were SOAKED! After that, we did not get wet at all.

Of course they love the teacups!

Now...Is this Peter Pan ride? After you get out? I am thinking it is. I remember wanting a picture by the ride.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Now I have to tell you why there is not a WHOLE lot of pictures. I took about 1400 last time when we went, along with like 200 photopass pictures. I took the attitude that I was going to enjoy our trip, take it all in and not be all picture crazy. But to make it even worse....when I went to plug in my phone and camera to charge, I realize that I did not have my chargers. I apparently left them in the Detroit hotel that we stayed the night before our flights. When I found this out....I was a mess. How was I gonna survive without my cell phone and camera? I contemplated taking a taxi to Walmart. But to be honest, that terrified me. I have never taken a taxi, and being a single woman just made me nervous. So I had my little cry, then just decided it would be fine. I was not going to make this ruin my vacation. I sent my contacts my son's cell phone number and then took pictures carefully. I would buy throw aways if needed. So....if I had 1 thing that went wrong on my vacation, that was it....BUT that is not the WHOLE story! You will have to read to the end to find out! LOL
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Now I have to tell you why there is not a WHOLE lot of pictures. I took about 1400 last time when we went, along with like 200 photopass pictures. I took the attitude that I was going to enjoy our trip, take it all in and not be all picture crazy. But to make it even worse....when I went to plug in my phone and camera to charge, I realize that I did not have my chargers. I apparently left them in the Detroit hotel that we stayed the night before our flights. When I found this out....I was a mess. How was I gonna survive without my cell phone and camera? I contemplated taking a taxi to Walmart. But to be honest, that terrified me. I have never taken a taxi, and being a single woman just made me nervous. So I had my little cry, then just decided it would be fine. I was not going to make this ruin my vacation. I sent my contacts my son's cell phone number and then took pictures carefully. I would buy throw aways if needed. So....if I had 1 thing that went wrong on my vacation, that was it....BUT that is not the WHOLE story! You will have to read to the end to find out! LOL

Oh Ang, sorry to hear about leaving the charger but I am so glad that you were able to go with the flow. I can't wait to hear about the rest. I agree I can't get over how big the kids are, especially the boys, their so tall! Bethany doesn't look like a little girl anymore.
    Sunshine Rewards