Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Back from Disney....

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    BUT that is not the WHOLE story! You will have to read to the end to find out! LOL
    That is very intriguing, can't wait to hear "the rest of the story".

Sorry to hear about your camera and phone chargers, esp the camera charger. That would have really upset me, too.

Well, here you are!!!! Thanks for posting the pics and TR! Looks like you all had so much fun! Can't wait to read to the end.....I'm really intrigued now!!

Welcome home, Angela! So glad you had a wonderful trip! You and your kids are simply adorable. Beautiful.

I understand about taking so many pictures. Our last trip (July 2007) I took over 2700 piuctures. I had a new camera. LOL. But I missed the pure enjoyment because I was snapping pictures every second. Ha, I'm still working on that scrapbook.

Enjoying your TR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not remembering my days, I am just gonna wing it from now on! LOL

I know on Friday we went to Hollywood Studios to ride Toy Story Mania. It was AWESOME! We were in line right away. By the time we got off the ride the line was out the door and the line just to GET a fastpass was EXTREMELY long...and I mean at least 1/2 football length long. It was CRAZY! It was a good ride though! We wanted to do it again on our trip, but were never able too....

After Studios, we went to Epcot to go on Soarin and Test Track and of course Spaceship Earth again. I will post some of the photopass pictures of that when we get them.

This was waiting for the bus from Epcot...I think...to go back to Pop. I had a tired 14 1/2 year old! He really did not like walking to the buses....Big Baby...Just kidding...sort of....LOL

Then we went to EMH at MK. Never have been to 3 parks in one day and do a late night. I must say...I was a rockin mom! A very sleepy rockin mom! LOL

Not a good picture at all. A stranger offered to take it, so I couldn't ask him to retake it...please....So...it is what it is!

This one turned out better....I took this one!

Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Saturday was our sleep in day. We were at MK until about 1:00 and got to bed around 1:45. We all slept SOOOO good.

Got up that morning and did some laundry (which is why I am having trouble figuring out which day we did what...we had some of the same clothes on during our trip. That is how I figured out our days on our previous trips! LOL)

This is the day my friend and his daughter met up with us in Disney. I was VERY glad because he was renting a minivan so we were able to go and get me a phone charger! YIPPEE!!!! I couldn't get a camera charger because it was sort of an odd one. But his 16 year old daughter had a camera that we used (which I have some pics off of that, which I do not have yet).

When they arrived drove around some of the outlet malls. I got myself a nice new purse. I am NOT a purse person, so i was so excited! Plus, his daughter wanted to "hip" me up a bit and get me some BIG sunglasses. So...I got myself a BIG purse and BIG sunglasses. You should see me now! I am IN style!!!! LOL

We went to T-Rex for supper. It was really neat. BUT it was louder than I expected. I thought much louder than Rainforest cafe. The food was the same as Rainforest. I think between the two, I prefer Rainforest. But it was a great restaurant to go to for a one time thing.

After T-Rex we went putt putting. We have never putt putted on a Disney vacation before. Let me tell you. They have FUN courses in Orlando!!!! We had such a nice time! My kids LOVED it!

It was a great course. They had caves to putt putt in and water falls. It was AWESOME! This was a blurry picture, but I wanted to show the cave. It was really cool!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

We did not do anymore EMH's since my friend and his daughter were not staying on site. And actually it worked out REALLY well. It seems that the parks with EMH's were SOOOO busy this year. WAY busier than I remember them being.

We went to MK in the morning. All of the girls had our ears on....Hence the picture below!

I saw our shadow and just HAD to get a picture of it! I know...I am a bit goofy!

Of course...we rode Small World. After that we rode Splash Mountain. Our friends have NEVER ridden it before, so it was fun to ride it with newbies. They are not the type of people to like to get wet....And FORTUNATELY we were lucky and did NOT get wet. They enjoyed the ride. Wasn't their favorite, but they liked it.

We rode Carousel of Progress, which was the 16 year old girls favorite ride! It was a memory thing for her I think! My son....was bored silly with it! It became the joke of the week. Don't like Splash, but loves Carousel....hmmmm....

We did Philharmagic. That was ALL of our favorites!

Last edited by linanglab; 06-23-2009 at 03:57 PM.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

We left MK and went to HS because it was the last day of Star Wars weekends. We rode Rock n roller coaster. I NEVER rode it before and LOVED it! Bethany absolutely loved it too!

We did the Little Mermaid which I LOVE LOVE LOVE! It, in my opinion, is the best show!

And of course...we had to do our acting stuff....
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    We left MK and went to HS because it was the last day of Star Wars weekends. We rode Rock n roller coaster. I NEVER rode it before and LOVED it! Bethany absolutely loved it too!
    That is my favorite also. I got to ride in the front row one of the times I went last trip and that was INCREDIBLE!

O, how I want to go back and ride Rockinrollercoaster!
    <Sunshine Rewards

You guys are cracking me up with the acting!
    Sunshine Rewards

your pictures are great! LOVE the expressions and the acting! y'all must've had a blast!