Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DS ?

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple6 View Post
    wow that is great. Makes my measly 25.00 seem like chump change lol
    hey 25 is great, I have been working on this 100 since last fall. I hope to do another 50 for spending money at Disney in September.

I <3 Sunshine Rewards! I was skeptical last June when I signed up thinking I was really not going to earn any money, but when I had a $50 gift card when we were at Disney last year, I was hooked. I was hoping to do 200 before this year's trip, but if I can do 150, I will be happy! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Tricia for such a great site!

Hey Janet...thanks for merging all the threads into one place. I haven't done a DS until Monday in a couple of weeks, so I hadn't been keping up, and didn't know people were already talking about Monday's survey credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

We are headed there in Sept too. I joined last year and cashed in when we had an unexpected death in the family so it helped for our drive to Ohio for eatting food out on the way. So my balance got low low and no Disney but this year I vow to use it only our for Disney trip in September.

Quote Originally Posted by mkaccountant View Post
    hey 25 is great, I have been working on this 100 since last fall. I hope to do another 50 for spending money at Disney in September.

I <3 Sunshine Rewards! I was skeptical last June when I signed up thinking I was really not going to earn any money, but when I had a $50 gift card when we were at Disney last year, I was hooked. I was hoping to do 200 before this year's trip, but if I can do 150, I will be happy! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Tricia for such a great site!
    Sunshine Rewards

has anyone heard anything new about gf survey credits yet? just curious.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

two of my DS credited on the last hour Thanks big bunches
    Sunshine Rewards

Are they (DS) not crediting again today?? I took one yesterday but no credit today and still no credit for 6/23 or 6/20....
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Are they (DS) not crediting again today?? I took one yesterday but no credit today and still no credit for 6/23 or 6/20....
    I gather that GF is having some sort of problem with their system. I think tricia mentioned earlier that it is going to take them a while to get it fixed, unfortunately.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.