Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DS ?

Default DS ?

My DH took the DS and it came back to the SR screen. He forgot to click where it says "Take Me Back to SR" and walked away from the computer so his session timed out. It let him try to take some other surveys and now there is none available. Does he still get credit for the first one?
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    My DH took the DS and it came back to the SR screen. He forgot to click where it says "Take Me Back to SR" and walked away from the computer so his session timed out. It let him try to take some other surveys and now there is none available. Does he still get credit for the first one?
    Did he get the congrats screen? And then not click out of that? I would say as long as he got the congrats screen he should be ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes he got the congrats screen but didn't click out of that. Thanks for the help, I'll keep my fingers crossed and move on to the other 2 surveys that I take.
    Melissa

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Yes he got the congrats screen but didn't click out of that. Thanks for the help, I'll keep my fingers crossed and move on to the other 2 surveys that I take.
    Your welcome. My thought is that the congrats screen is what "register's" that your ID has taken a DS. Once that is received nothing else should matter.
    Now that's just my 2 cents (ha ha) and as long as I've gotten that screen I've been ok.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, if it doesn't credit, then lesson learned and I hope someone will learn from my (well DH's) mistake. Have a great night!
    Melissa

Have the DS credited yet? And if they haven't, can someone tell me when they do so I can tell if I didn't get credit for yesterday's DS? TIA!!
    Melissa

I haven't gotten credit yet. I hope you get credit for yesterday's survey!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

I havent got credit either for yesterdays and yes I have cleared cookies from the day before
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple6 View Post
    I havent got credit either for yesterdays and yes I have cleared cookies from the day before
    You don't need to worry about clearing cookies for the DS, just OTX and Your Two Cents. Daily Surveys track by user ID. Daily Surveys have not posted yet today (at least I hope they haven't, because I haven't seen a credit yet).

Thanks for clearing that up. Nothing is crediting for me today must be a bad day to do offers for me
    Sunshine Rewards