Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DS ?

Well, I don't know if anyone got credit for yesterday's DS but I'm still waiting. Today has been the worse day for me on here. Surveys 0/3 and offers 0/2. This has never happened before.

There's only one way to go from here and that's up, right? Hopefully tomorrow will be a better SR day!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Well, I don't know if anyone got credit for yesterday's DS but I'm still waiting. Today has been the worse day for me on here. Surveys 0/3 and offers 0/2. This has never happened before.

There's only one way to go from here and that's up, right? Hopefully tomorrow will be a better SR day!!
    I don't know what is going on. I have not gotten credit for DS yesterday nor for the one I took on 6/20/09. AND I got new email addy and have tried at least 25 offers and only 1 has credited!! I am on vacation and using a dial up service would that have any effect???
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Greenfield surveys not crediting as usual???

I've only been a member for a week (and am having lots of fun!!! ) so I'm sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered.

My greenfield credits have all been crediting as I think they're supposed to...sometime the following day and weekend ones on the following monday. I was able to take a greenfield survey this Mon. 6/22, (yesterday and today as well!) but my Monday Greenfield still hasn't credited...

Not sure if this is usual or if it's something that needs to be fixed???? or if something is going on with the greenfield surveys????

Thanks for your help!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I've only been a member for a week (and am having lots of fun!!! ) so I'm sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered.

My greenfield credits have all been crediting as I think they're supposed to...sometime the following day and weekend ones on the following monday. I was able to take a greenfield survey this Mon. 6/22, (yesterday and today as well!) but my Monday Greenfield still hasn't credited...

Not sure if this is usual or if it's something that needs to be fixed???? or if something is going on with the greenfield surveys????

Thanks for your help!
    GF had some issues the week before last so I think that may be the case. You can usually check it out by hitting the new posts button at the top and seeing any of the survey type threads that people will post in to check and see if everyone is missing credits. As of right now I havent' seen anything for Monday's survey, I'm sure Tricia will let us know if it's going to continue being an issue on GF's end.

Don't worry about asking questions we were all new here once!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default GF Daily Survey not crediting??

I did the GF daily survey on Friday 6/19 and also yesterday 6/23 and neither have credited. I'm positive both finished and got the SR confirmation screen. Anything i can do?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I did the GF daily survey on Friday 6/19 and also yesterday 6/23 and neither have credited. I'm positive both finished and got the SR confirmation screen. Anything i can do?
    Not really; just wait!! Can't file trouble tickets for GF. Hopefully these credits will show up at a later date. Maybe the credits are stuck again - I know I haven't gotten credit for 6/22 yet, probly others in the same boat.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

GF is still having problems getting the credits to us. I've been trying for two days to get our system to connect with theirs. If it doesn't work soon, I will manually process them all again. It just takes so long to do it that way. But they did send them to me in a spreadsheet so that I can do it if I have to.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    GF is still having problems getting the credits to us. I've been trying for two days to get our system to connect with theirs. If it doesn't work soon, I will manually process them all again. It just takes so long to do it that way. But they did send them to me in a spreadsheet so that I can do it if I have to.
    Too bad they're having such issues! But thanks for all your efforts.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I merged all of the threads that dealt with this subject. I am looking to see if I can come up with an answer on whether or not there is an overall issue with the GF surveys not crediting today and I will let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

oops I stopped to answer the phone and Tricia responded already LOL. Glad to know it is an overall issue and I know we will all eventually see those credits. Thanks Tricia.

On another note. I would ask that you guys keep the posts related to this issue to this thread so that we don't have them all over the place and noone knows where to go for answers. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards