Thread: Place to see pending shopping credits???

Default Place to see pending shopping credits???

Is there a screen here that keeps track of your pending shopping credits...kind of like for pending offers??? Or is that something that we just keep track of ourselves. I know they can take awhile to process, I'm just wondering if it's something I should be writing down here so I don't forget where I've done shopping and the percentages and whatnot...

THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Is there a screen here that keeps track of your pending shopping credits...kind of like for pending offers??? Or is that something that we just keep track of ourselves. I know they can take awhile to process, I'm just wondering if it's something I should be writing down here so I don't forget where I've done shopping and the percentages and whatnot...

THanks!
    Currently, that is something you need to track on your own given that purchase amounts and credits are different for every member. I recommend having a separate email folder for your order confirmations. This allows you to keep track of the orders you've placed. Once the order has arrived and has credited for you, you can either delete the email or move it from the folder. This also ensures that if there is a rare issue with an order crediting, you have the order confirmation in a safe place for use in opening a trouble ticket.

Hope that helps!
    Angie

Thank you! That answered my question