Thread: Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Eastern Mountain Sports

Default Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Eastern Mountain Sports

A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Eastern Mountain Sports

20% Off Casual Footwear at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 20% Off All Tents at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 20% Off All Sleeping Bags at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 20% Off All Shorts at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 25% Off Plus Free Shipping

Get coupon or discount for Eastern Mountain Sports...
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Eastern Mountain Sports

20% Off Casual Footwear at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 20% Off All Tents at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 20% Off All Sleeping Bags at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 20% Off All Shorts at Eastern Mountain Sports -~-~-~-~ 25% Off Plus Free Shipping

Get coupon or discount for Eastern Mountain Sports...
    Cindy is there a code for the 25% off and free shipping?? It's not showing up in my cart. I am getting 20% off the highest priced item and 15% off everything else....but no free shipping.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Cindy is there a code for the 25% off and free shipping?? It's not showing up in my cart. I am getting 20% off the highest priced item and 15% off everything else....but no free shipping.

Thanks!
    Here is the entire description which I found.

From 12/04/08 through 12/09/08, customers will get 25% off their order at EMS.com. All orders over $100 also receive Free Shipping.
    Description:
    25% Off Plus Free Shipping
    Restrictions:
    AT/Tele skis, boots & bindings; Snowboards, boots & bindings; Thule and Yakima; Ugg, Merrell & Patagonia footwear; Perception Prodigy, Tribute, Necky, Ocean Kayak & Old Town kayaks; 2009 Scott bikes; Garmin Edge 705 & Forerunner 405; Gift Cards or rentals. This discount cannot be combined with other offers.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Why are we running a 2008 coupon code??

Here is the entire description which I found.

From 12/04/08 through 12/09/08, customers will get 25% off their order at EMS.com. All orders over $100 also receive Free Shipping.
    Description:
    25% Off Plus Free Shipping
    Restrictions:
    AT/Tele skis, boots & bindings; Snowboards, boots & bindings; Thule and Yakima; Ugg, Merrell & Patagonia footwear; Perception Prodigy, Tribute, Necky, Ocean Kayak & Old Town kayaks; 2009 Scott bikes; Garmin Edge 705 & Forerunner 405; Gift Cards or rentals. This discount cannot be combined with other offers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Why are we running a 2008 coupon code??
    Start Date:
    12/05/2008
    End Date:
    12/09/2009

This is what it says in our network and how it came through the RSS feed.

ETA: Do you think this was a typo on their part. I'll email and ask them, in the meantime, I'll pull it, just in case.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 07-02-2009 at 08:17 AM.

Start Date:
    12/05/2008
    End Date:
    12/09/2009

This is what it says in our network and how it came through the RSS feed.

ETA: Do you think this was a typo on their part. I'll email and ask them, in the meantime, I'll pull it, just in case.
    It's quite possible. That would be my guess at this point. They meant it only to be a holiday special.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's quite possible. That would be my guess at this point. They meant it only to be a holiday special.
    Thanks to both of your for being on top of this. I have over $150 in my cart and the current 20% off one item and 15% off the rest of the items (on their site) brings my total down to $127 so that's a still a pretty good deal. 25% off and free shipping would have been better but I can live with it.

I'll wait a while to process my order and to see what Cindy finds out.

Thanks again!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards