Thread: Ebay Question?

Default Ebay Question?

I am interested in purchasing something on Ebay, however the email address isn't the same on my Ebay account as it is on my Sunshine Rewards account because I've had my Ebay account longer. If I go through Sunshine Rewards with my Ebay account, would I still receive credit or not since it is not the same email address?

Thanks for any help!

As long as you click through the link on SR, you should be good. Most shopping goes by clicks and not e-mails.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    As long as you click through the link on SR, you should be good. Most shopping goes by clicks and not e-mails.
    Thank you for the information! I was hoping I wasn't going to have to start all over again with a new Ebay name!

As far as I know, it won't matter for you to get credit through SR, but you could change the email address you have with ebay if you wanted to. Log on to ebay and go to your account, there is an option for it.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It tracks by cookies. If you have trouble getting credit there is a spot on the Trouble Ticket form to put the email you used in the event that they are different. I've never had problems though so I wouldn't worry too much over it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've never had a problem either and sometimes I use my DH ebay acct and sometimes my own.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.