Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first shoebuy purchase

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Ah... a girl after my own heart! purses! Even more than shoes
    I am a purse lover, too. As a nurse, I have gotten into the habit of not wanting to wear anything except crocs, klogs, any comfortable, backless shoe. But, purses, ahh they are the love of my life. DD12 is the same way. Only she is caught between being a tween and a teen. She loves purses, but is still enough of a little girl to love stuffed animals. Stuffed animals cost less (except for BuildABear) but purses take up less space and happy being in a closet.

Congratulations!

My husband made his first Shoebuy purcahase (via my account, of course) the other day too! He was eyeing some patent leather sling backs, but went for the black Sketchers oxford work shoes instead!
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    just made my first shoebuy purchase. i would like to thank janet for always sticking by me through this. and lynn and kathie for inspiring me. And m ’n c for suggesting the bright red pumps although I went with a pair of white New Balance instead.
    I do admire your restraint in NOT going with bright red. It is such a tempting look, but one that must be used sparingly. I definitely believe for the guys that power ties are much more effective than power shoes.

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    Congratulations!

My husband made his first Shoebuy purcahase (via my account, of course) the other day too! He was eyeing some patent leather sling backs, but went for the black Sketchers oxford work shoes instead!
    Now, if those patent leather sling backs were in black, I might have encouraged this look, but Sketchers, I think, was the better choice here as well.

I just may need to go look at this shopping site...........

Michael
    Dude

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I am a purse lover, too. As a nurse, I have gotten into the habit of not wanting to wear anything except crocs, klogs, any comfortable, backless shoe. But, purses, ahh they are the love of my life. DD12 is the same way. Only she is caught between being a tween and a teen. She loves purses, but is still enough of a little girl to love stuffed animals. Stuffed animals cost less (except for BuildABear) but purses take up less space and happy being in a closet.
    My DD5 loves her purses and small stuffed animals! She puts her coin money and 2 or 3 small stuffed animals into her purse and she is ready to go shopping. Teaching her early what is important in life!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I do admire your restraint in NOT going with bright red. It is such a tempting look, but one that must be used sparingly. I definitely believe for the guys that power ties are much more effective than power shoes.

Michael
    Ahh but you see mine were a dull/darker red. More of a pomagranate color. Just think how powerful you'd be if you had a power tie with coordinating power shoes

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    just made my first shoebuy purchase. i would like to thank janet for always sticking by me through this. and lynn and kathie for inspiring me. And m ’n c for suggesting the bright red pumps although I went with a pair of white New Balance instead.
    I'm glad I could help you find your inner-shoebuy.com soul.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ahh but you see mine were a dull/darker red. More of a pomagranate color. Just think how powerful you'd be if you had a power tie with coordinating power shoes
    Very wise, grasshopperette.
    M
    Dude