Thread: Aggghhh .. Cloudy Days

Default Aggghhh .. Cloudy Days

The last few days have not been very " sun shiny" for me I have been trying so hard to stay on the top 10 on the big board and I did not have any luck getting a survey yesterday or many offers. Today I spend almost 1 1/2 hours on 1 survey and it locks up and I have to close out of it I then get another on iced tea after a few trys and it stops after I am about 1/2 way done I did some of the new offers that is crediting for everyone and nothing !! So needless to say I am now #11 on the big board...Ok SORRY I am done now...just had to vent and I figured you all understand better then my 6 year old I have been telling all about it

By the way I still love sunshine.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

I am at #18 and trying but i do not think i can make it! Mabey Try cleaning cookies out and running for spyware and that might help with the offers! and as far as the survey I think you will get an easy one tommorw, The sun will come out Tommorrow, Tommorrow!!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you didnt get the offers from today to credit then there is an issue with your cookies. You should have gotten at least some of them to credit. If you haven't ever tried AVG I would download it and try it out. There must be something that is keeping you from getting credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had a couple finally come through but not sure which ones because just as I was about to look at activity the site went down. Still no luck on a survey though ......However as the previous poster said I am going to bed and hoping the sun will come out tomorrow...nite nite everyone
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If you didnt get the offers from today to credit then there is an issue with your cookies. You should have gotten at least some of them to credit. If you haven't ever tried AVG I would download it and try it out. There must be something that is keeping you from getting credit.
    Hi Janet,

What is AVG and how do you get it? Is it for a Mac? Thanks!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I dont think AVG will work for MAC users. You can google AVG and it will tell you what versions they have. It is a virus program that has worked well for me. I also think there is a thread that Molly and Catherine started that have suggestions about what to use for MACs. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I dont think AVG will work for MAC users. You can google AVG and it will tell you what versions they have. It is a virus program that has worked well for me. I also think there is a thread that Molly and Catherine started that have suggestions about what to use for MACs. HTH!
    Thanks Janet! It does. I'll check it out.

Quick Update...I saw where tricia gave a link where you can still get to the surveys so I tried 1 more time and I got one I just hope it credits!! It did take me back to the ok page.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zane_anthony View Post
    Quick Update...I saw where tricia gave a link where you can still get to the surveys so I tried 1 more time and I got one I just hope it credits!! It did take me back to the ok page.

WOOT thats good news! Trica is always takeing care of us!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.