Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting to Know SR Scavenger Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by jenvance View Post
    I give up, I am on twitter and facebook, lol and I see no clues....
    Are you a fan of SR on facebook, if not, just put sunshine rewards in the little search box and you'll see it come up. You'll plainly see the clue on that page.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I see the clue....but i'm still lost as to what to do with it!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I see the clue....but i'm still lost as to what to do with it!
    Look at the clue, see if you want to guess any of the 10 merchants that are on the pull down in your email. If you don't, then wait for the next clue, by process of elimination, you choose which merchant you think it is. When you feel confident you know which one, choose that merchant on the list.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The clues that disperesed around the SR site (only one right now) are used to try to guess which of the merchants in the drop down menu on the contest page Tricia is talking about. There is a list. You use the clues to guess which one. The amount of bonus decreases with each clue that is released. Everyone who guesses correctly on while there is only 1 clue out there will get the highest bonus. Everyone who guesses correctly once the next clue comes out will get the second highest bonus. There will also be a drawing for everyone who guesses correctly regardless of which clue they guess on to win a gift certificate. I hope this clears it up some.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Look at the clue, see if you want to guess any of the 10 merchants that are on the pull down in your email. If you don't, then wait for the next clue, by process of elimination, you choose which merchant you think it is. When you feel confident you know which one, choose that merchant on the list.
    ummm....what's on FB...is that the actual clue, or the clue to find the clue? Maybe i didn't find it yet.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It is a hint to find the clue.
    Sunshine Rewards

O.K. the hint on twitter should be pretty obvious, so I went to check there to find the clue and it said I had to post 1 time in the forum a day to play so here's my post. Am I on the right track to finding the clue?

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Are you a fan of SR on facebook, if not, just put sunshine rewards in the little search box and you'll see it come up. You'll plainly see the clue on that page.
    I found it!!! It was down on the page because I was only seeing the post about your cashouts thing! Thanks so much!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lildebbie View Post
    O.K. the hint on twitter should be pretty obvious, so I went to check there to find the clue and it said I had to post 1 time in the forum a day to play so here's my post. Am I on the right track to finding the clue?
    You're close! But it is something actually on the site....not in the forum.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh I see Ifinally see
    Sunshine Rewards