Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Restaurant?

We have not eaten in the country area. We actually toured it a little this time. Everyone in our family could not agree on a country to eat at. So we ate at the United States - burgers and hotdogs.....

Not a Disney restaurant really, but I LOVE Rainforest Cafe. Not really for the food, but I love the atmosphere. I also love Crystal Palace.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    We have not eaten in the country area. We actually toured it a little this time. Everyone in our family could not agree on a country to eat at. So we ate at the United States - burgers and hotdogs.....

Not a Disney restaurant really, but I LOVE Rainforest Cafe. Not really for the food, but I love the atmosphere. I also love Crystal Palace.

Angela

Too funny, this happens to us! No one can ever decide. That is usually where we end up too! Though I will never eat there, I refuse to eat hotdogs when there are so many other choices.

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

CS- I think Flame Tree at AK or Pecos Bills at MK. Although that tuna sandwich is TDF at Columbia Harbour House and the variety can't be beat at Cosmic Rays.

I want to try the fish n chips at Yorkshire Fish House next time, as well as Sunshine Seasons. Haven't eaten there since the remodel.

TS- so hard to choose! I guess I would say Kona, for overall good experiences. I have a lot of other favorites, but sometimes they are hit or miss. Garden Grill is on my list to try next time.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

CS - Pecos Bills
    TS - Jiko
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

MMMMM We LOVED the Dining Plan!!

CS: Tusker House and Sunshine Seasons (I liked the Sushi)

TS: Biergarten and Wolfgang Puck Cafe (the pumpkin ravioli was awesome) YUMMY
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

CS - Earl of Sandwich! and Pecos Bills was tasty as well

TS - OMG so many choices, absolutely adored Brown Derby and the California Grill! (tried sushi for the first time at CG and it was beyond amazing!) Coral Reef too ... and Raglan Road ... and on and on and on!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Chef Mickeys Is Our Favorite.

Our new favorites after our trip this week are

TS: 'Ohana breakfast and WCC dinner!! WE absolutely LOVED them both!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

well I have to change my original post after this past weeks vacation.
    Nine Dragons was a HUGE dissapointment.
    Last year I had the Honey Sesame Chicken and it was delightful...This year..it was really yucky! It was very very sweet with no flavor...I was really sad.....but we did try some new places with great success!
    LeCellier was wonderful!And I had a great burger and chocolate shake at the Sci Fi...
    The counter service at Wolfgang Pucks Express was really yummy and The Sunshine Season food court was really good for all of us too.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm going to Spoodles tomorrow, will let you know what i think.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.