Thread: Cindy Got Crocs with FREE Shipping (No Minimum Order)

Default Cindy Got Crocs with FREE Shipping (No Minimum Order)

Got my new crocs yesterday, and I have to say, these Sassari are fantastic. They are so comfortable and look wonderful. I am NOT a shoe person, everything hurts my feet, especially my heels, and anything thaT looks half way decent I can't wear, but these, OMG, they are great. I went in and ordered the Alice now too since they have the free shipping, no minimum. If you need a nice pair of shoes that have a little wedge heel and feel great, look at those Sassari.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Did you all read this? Crocs is offering FREE SHIPPING on every order through July 8th!!! That's awesome!
    Angie

They now have free shipping on all orders for the entire month!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Yesterday I was wearing my new crocs at the drs office and the lab and everywhere I had to go, I had 3 people stop me and ask me about them and compliment me on them. They are really comfortable and nice looking.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Yesterday I was wearing my new crocs at the drs office and the lab and everywhere I had to go, I had 3 people stop me and ask me about them and compliment me on them. They are really comfortable and nice looking.
    Were those the Alice?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Were those the Alice?
    No, the Sassari. They are a little fancier. My Alice are really comfortable though too.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Does anyone know of any Crocs that run on the narrower side? My feet aren't that narrow, but Crocs seem to be a bit to wide for me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Alot of the ballerina styles seem to run narrow. I have a pair of Peacock Alices and a Pair of Pearl Cleo's both women's size 9 that I can't wear because they are too narrow. If anyone would like to buy them from me for $10 or so I would be happy to sell them. Just PM me if interested
    Sunshine Rewards