Thread: Hotter than Hades!

Default Hotter than Hades!

OMG - it sure gets hot in FL in June!!!! Wow! I am the one who always loves the heat, but even I thought it was a little toasty. And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down. Despite the weather, we had a very magical trip.

Had 9 great nights in room 5132 at POFQ, looking out onto a beautiful grass courtyard with an iron gate, fountain and tropical plants. But, we are settling on our new home on Tuesday so I need to wait to post a proper trip report.

But, had to stop by to get my Hot Jobs click.
    Sunshine Rewards

We stayed in building 5 overlooking the courtyard last August and just loved it! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
    Robin

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I think we were in bldg 5, also, when we were there last June. We can't wait to go, again. As soon as they open up 2010 ressies, we can start making official April plans. In the meantime, I am living vicariously reading about of your trips. So, once you get settled, POST.

Welcome Home! Can't wait to read your TR and see those picutures.

Our last visit in July 07 was extremely hot. It was hotter than Houston's hot and that's saying a lot! I couldn't hardly breathe it was so hot. LOL. I wanted to just cry, but the evenings were very nice.

Oh, and happy settling into your new home!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hotter than Hades--I think that's what we are all saying in the south!!

Can't wait to hear about your trip!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.