Thread: Thanks Shindigz!

Default Thanks Shindigz!

Thanks to my contact at Shindigz, I've finally resolved a trouble ticket/credit issue for a member. I wanted to post and let everyone know how awesome it was to work with my contact there. He was attentive and genuine. He reviewed my inquiry and responded quickly. We shared information back and forth while he tracked down the problem. While resolution took a bit longer than I would have liked, we finally secured credits.

I like to tell you about great customer service because I know you like to work with merchants who provide good service. Shindigz absolutely took good care of me and in turn took good care of one of you! Combine that with their incredible selection of party supplies, great prices, and deal of the day feature, and you might want to give Shindigz a try!!
    Angie

Woohoo! That member is me!!! How shocked was I to see the increase in my balance. I had honestly given up, but I should have known Ms.Angie would come through! And because of this I will order from Shindigz again in the future.

Thanks Ms.Angie, you're the greatest!
    Sunshine Rewards

That was a nice little bump! Congrats on getting your credit!!
    Angie