Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Little Switch

This sounds great! I'm really new here, but have already discovered that I pretty much was wasting my time on the offers that never credit. So I've been focusing on the surveys only for now and been doing really well with them. I'll try an offer or two every other day or so and they still don't work...my pending list is pretty lengthy.

Like you said I wouldn't mind spending the time if the offers actually credited, but to put all that time in and put my info. out there and then not to have it credit is VERY frustrating! Especially when I started getting solicitations from the companies that didn't even credit me!

Thank you for trying a new solution to this!!!!!

Since surveys have dried up for me...I'm a little worried... but I have a back log of offers to try anyway, and I still need to try a different browser for some types to see if it helps...

As long as I have some offers to try it won't be a problem...I don't do offers every day, so if new ones get loaded every couple of weeks it should be fine.

Hopefully surveys will like me again soon (probably when my kid is in the next age bracket).

It's good to see that you are willing to try new things at SR, and I promise to give it a try and provide helpful feedback (and not whine) if I have a problem (though I doubt I will have a problem with this change).

oh and I'll agree with a previous poster... change is hard for me...even when it is a good in the end type change.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Sounds good to me! Like some of the others have said I've pretty much given up on most freebies after being a member for 2 yrs. Only a small amount work for me, so I usually don't waste my time trying them unless it's a contest or I'm working towards something.

I think it's a great idea to focus on getting the good legit offers and not just ones that "may" credit.

Once again thank you SR for always trying to keep EVERYONE happy AND CLEARLY communicating it to us!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Going through this thread I don't see the most important question asked yet....what does this mean for crazy credits??

Like other changes at SR I'm sure this will be just fine, but honestly, the "every couple weeks" section kinda scares me, but like Dee said, change is scary!!

Thanks for letting us know Tricia.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Personally I won't miss the freebie offers. They rarely credit for me even after clearing cookies and I certainly don't need any more SPAM in my mailbox. I stopped doing these offers a while ago and would only try some during Crazy Credits.

Good deal!
    I really like things like signing up for Bisquick newsletter, Colorado travel, and (of course) Vista Print.
    The other offers I don't feel so comfortable with giving info away.
    If we can get more surveys, I'm all for it!
    Thanks for keeping things fresh and exciting!!!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Crazy Credit, Offer Jackpot, and Trifecta Weekends will all survive. In fact, Crazy Credits is really the only time that most people do freebie offers. So for 99% of our members, they won't even know the difference.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I try and do at least one free offer a day, I hope they won't all be given up, they add a great boost to my account! But your idea sounds great if we are getting the same number of offers!! Thanks for letting us know!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think you might find that spreading out the amount of time between when you are doing surveys might actually help them credit better. By doing offers every week you are keeping your info up in the advertisers list. Perhaps (and I am only guessing from experience) by doing them only every few weeks it will give your info time to "cool off" and they will credit better. I have been pretty much doing this anyway. Just doing offers when crazy credits or some other incentive is there to do them. I have found more things credit for me and I am less frustrated and have more fun. I of course have some items I do when I see them up...usually Vista Print offers, and anything I KNOW I want to receive like Home Depot or Bendaroos or Book Clubs. The great thing is now SR will have more time to find quality offers like these to do instead of the ones that are not as good at crediting and are worth much less. Plus think about how fun the crazy credits will be when we get to do them knowing we haven't just done the offers on it the day before.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia--if this is not okay because of advertisers please remove and I apologize in advance.

I have not been SRing for a couple of months. I just got burnt out I think. I had had very bad luck with freebies crediting. A couple of weeks ago a man showed up and asked for me when I was outside with my kids. He had gotten my information from a freebie I filled out and was selling life insurance. I did request info in a freebie, but thought it would be through the mail. I actually got a lot of stuff in the mail from other companies(and got a policy from one), but I was very disturbed when he came to my house. He did not want to leave and was very upset that I didn't want to talk to him about his company. I was VERY uncomfortable.

This was from the middle of a freebie where you have to click on things you might be interested in. I didn't get credit for this freebie either I knew I was selling my info, but I guess I thought it was harmless because I can deal with calls and mail. I never thought someone would come to my home.

I am glad you are making this change. The offers you seem to be talking about are the ones that I truely enjoy and get a lot of use out of. I would much rather have those that are trustworthy and honest about credits anyway. Thanks for everything you do to make this an honest and user friendly site.