Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do you have pending for Quarter 4

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default How much do you have pending for Quarter 4

I am excited to say I have about 34 pending for quarter 4 already. What is everyone else looking like?

Wow Kim, that's terrific. I don't have anything pending. I'm still waiting for my Doubleday to come through but I'm not holding my breath.

Guess I should go do those Vista Print offers. That will give me a head start.
    Thanks for the push!

ETA: What offers have you done that are pending?? Might be something I need!!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 06-29-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

$4 down, $96 to go
    I have the Vista t-shirt pending.
    My DS was so happy to get mail
    I'll have to do the tote one for DD and look at the other ones, too.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Hi! I was just wondering about SM and saw this and figured you might be able to help me!

When do the quarters start and end??? And is there a special page that keeps track of the quarterly earnings, or do you just do that yourself by knowing what the dates of earning are for the quarter?

Also, I have a shopping credit that credited a few days ago, but is on hold until July...would that be considered part of the 3rd or 4th quarter???

Thanks so much for all your help!

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Hi! I was just wondering about SM and saw this and figured you might be able to help me!

When do the quarters start and end??? And is there a special page that keeps track of the quarterly earnings, or do you just do that yourself by knowing what the dates of earning are for the quarter?

Also, I have a shopping credit that credited a few days ago, but is on hold until July...would that be considered part of the 3rd or 4th quarter???

Thanks so much for all your help!
    This quarter ends today. Next quarter is July 1 through September 30. On your current earnings page (in the member zone), earnings are listed by quarter and year to date at the bottom of the page, along with your current balance.

Anything on hold until July will count for next quarter.

I have about $7 on hold for next quarter - a nice little start for SM!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well with a baby coming I have been able to get stuff on different websites that I would buy in stores. Target, CSN Kids, Diapers.com. Things like that. I have my drugstore order and my world won't come to an end cuz I am not there office depot order for work. As for offers Vista Print is one that is pending and the family tree offer for 2.50 which might I add I got a call from today telling me they are sending them out and they are coming from the same place in Florida that I got my framed one. I really suggest doing this. I can't tell you how much history about family is lost because it goes down with the ship so to say. My grandpa's platoon is Saving Private Ryan. That story is about his friends. Band of Brothers my grandpa was involved in. My husband just found out that they were from Germany and Flead and became Catholic over here. So please if you do anything for your kids do this. Don't let them forget what happened in their past that shows them where they are now.

$7.28, not alot, but a nice start.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Well with a baby coming I have been able to get stuff on different websites that I would buy in stores. Target, CSN Kids, Diapers.com. Things like that. I have my drugstore order and my world won't come to an end cuz I am not there office depot order for work. As for offers Vista Print is one that is pending and the family tree offer for 2.50 which might I add I got a call from today telling me they are sending them out and they are coming from the same place in Florida that I got my framed one. I really suggest doing this. I can't tell you how much history about family is lost because it goes down with the ship so to say. My grandpa's platoon is Saving Private Ryan. That story is about his friends. Band of Brothers my grandpa was involved in. My husband just found out that they were from Germany and Flead and became Catholic over here. So please if you do anything for your kids do this. Don't let them forget what happened in their past that shows them where they are now.
    Based on your post, I just looked at the Family Tree offer. It looks interesting. Can you explain the offer. I'm confused with the pricing and exactly WHAT you get.

I guess what I'm asking is how much you paid and what you got!

I got the two free names that are on the first page and then all I had to pay was shipping and I didn't upgrade to any frames or anything. I can do that at home. The shipping was 6.41.

I have $10.08 pending. A nice start! 10%, right?
    Sunshine RewardsRobin