Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Members - How DO you do it?

Default Super Members - How DO you do it?

Alright SMs, how DO you get there?

So far, I'm just under $56 for this quarter - trying for surveys almost every day, paid clicks, scratch off, paid e-mails, a bit of shopping, and a free offer when I'm feeling brave.

I've heard some people can make it doing nothing but surveys (either very lucky or in the perfect demographics)
    Some folks probably shop more often than I do online.
    Others do lots of free offers.

So what's your Super Member formula?
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Survey's, I usually get one DS a day. They must love my demographics bc it's not usually too hard for me. (Knock on wood!) .90*30=27.00 a month throw in a $2 bonus and at 3 months your only $13 shy of SM status. DH usually gets an SM survey 6-7 days a week at .60, OTX isnt' as nice but still 3-4 times a week on a good week. THe DS is the only survey I really try for, unless there's a contest. If I have a lot going on and a tough time getting the other two I don't sweat it.

I try SOME freebies that look like they're working for others and I do shop online when I find a better deal.

There are also some offers out there that are worth it, like the bookcloseouts.com, Vista Print, double day etc that have a higher payout.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Survey's, I usually get one DS a day. They must love my demographics bc it's not usually too hard for me. (Knock on wood!) .90*30=27.00 a month throw in a $2 bonus and at 3 months your only $13 shy of SM status. DH usually gets an SM survey 6-7 days a week at .60, OTX isnt' as nice but still 3-4 times a week on a good week. THe DS is the only survey I really try for, unless there's a contest. If I have a lot going on and a tough time getting the other two I don't sweat it.

I try SOME freebies that look like they're working for others and I do shop online when I find a better deal.

There are also some offers out there that are worth it, like the bookcloseouts.com, Vista Print, double day etc that have a higher payout.
    I agree with April. I try for the DS and OTX everyday. It doesn't mean I get it everyday, but if I don't, no big deal. Every little bit adds up. I occasionally try for My Thoughts Count survey, too, if I'm lucky enough to get both a DS and an OTX survey. I rarely get all three in one day, but I'm really not as persistent as some people. Working full time puts a crimp on my Sunshining time.

I do some of the larger paid offers only if it is a product I really want. I've found Vista Print to have quality products, plus I have signed up for a book club (with minimal extras needed) and a video club because they were good deals.

I do a lot of online shopping. It is SO much more convenient than going to the stores after work. Many of the sites have low or free shipping, so there's no excuse for me not to shop this way. I think it helps me make SM much more quickly as I always check to see if SR has the merchant prior to shopping, and if they do, I shop through SR. Every little bit counts. HTH!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree with what was already said. I try to at least get a DS every day and try for the others when possible. I am not always successful with these. I try to do offers when possible. Those credit in spurts I have found. And I do a lot of my household necessity shopping, such as drugstore items and kid shoes, because I get better deals and free shipping. I have found that every llittle bit helps.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

For me, if I have a goal I'm working towards, I stay more motivated for my Sunshine money. I am on Sunshine every day. I always take a survey. In June, I have gotten one every day. At times I have annoyed my DH because I stay up later trying to get a survey. But I know when we get to Disney, it will be nice to have that money. I regularly check out the automatic credits thread too. There's one there now that has credited for a lot, including me.

I do very little shopping, maybe once or twice a month. Surveys and the freebie offers are the key for me.

My biggest piece of advice would be to stay persistent at it. The money is there, keep working at it.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I'm at $99.95 as I type (Hope I can get that five cents.)

My SR funds are from everything available. This quarter I got about 20 DS - thats for all three months - and fewer OTX and Y2C. I am not lucky or the right demographic as far as surveys go.

I do shopping if I need something and can get it online for the same price or better than stores. I look for special payouts and free shipping offers.

And I do freebie offers. About 30% of them credit.

I work full time, so I am not on SR off and one trying things at different times of the day. Mostly, after supper, I SR while the TV is on. I think with me, it is pure stubborness. I've manged to achieve SM every quarter but my first and the survey-gate quarter. With the coming change in freebies, I don't know if I can continue to make SM, but I'll keep at it.

Keep trying!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

It took me about a month or 2 after signing up fo SR to religiously attempt a survey daily to bump up my earnings. They must like me demographics as I usually get 20+ DS a month. The bulk of my earnings are from trying to do all 3 surveys daily. About 20% is from freebie offers, they don't like me that much. And less than 5% from actual shopping. I love my yearly disney vacations and I know that dh can't say no if I'm contributing to the vacation fund. I work part time so I have plenty of time to try for surveys and freebie offers. It's a bit of an addiction as I'm often with my computer logged onto SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

This quarter I was not as diligent with surveys as I usually am. I averaged 10 DSs per month ($27), several of the my .02 (probably another $15), and a few OTX ($5). I did plenty of offers tho- some of the higher payout ones too, like the vista print sticky notes, the Arm and Hammer, and one other that I am forgetting. Misc shopping- iTunes alone netted me $5-6 as DH and I both got a new ipod and had fun loading up.

So I would say this quarter at least half of my earnings were the surveys. The rest a mix between shopping & offers. I love the freebie offers when they credit- just set up that separate email!

I have been a SM every quarter it's been offered but one; for me, there just isn't an option anymore to NOT make the status- it's rarely a struggle.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Definatley keep on the surveys......that adds up quickly.........unfortunately this is the first time I am not going to make SM......the DS's didn't all credit for me this time (even though I did get the screen saying that it went thru....this can happen, I know, and it worked against me this quarter ) I am less than 8 away from SM, but that's how the ball bounces, but on a positive side I already have some pending due to Vista Prints for next quarter...and I am going to stay on top of the survey train.....

some shopping to do this summer, but not too much.........good luck and stay on the forum and watch for hints from the members...they are so helpful!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Default In the Past

In the past, I used to be abel to make SM just by completing the three daily surveys. Unfortunately, I"ve hit a dry spell on surveys in teh past 2 months. For June, I was only able to complete ONE survey all month long. My demographics are not what is being needed lately. But I"m sure it'll pick back up again in the future.
    Sunshine Rewards