Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Swoopo Offer--Is BACK!

I also bought the minimum amount of bids. Used every one of them and never won a thing. It was fun and I might try it again it I ever get credit.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This one is a manual credit. There are a few being reported to us. I'm sure if you signed up and did some bidding, credit will be on its way!
    Angie

Thanks Miss Angie!
    Sammielynn

Anyone ever see credit for this one?
    Sammielynn

I'm sure these will be posted sometime this week along with other manual credits. Thanks for asking.
    Angie

Sorry to be a pest, thanks Miss Angie.
    Sammielynn

I just saw here it went to pending! Whoot, thanks.
    Sammielynn

Mine is pending also...and I finally WON an auction! I was waiting...getting the lay of the land. I knew the big ticket items would be brutal bidding so I went for Mario cart game for Wii. I LOVED that game when we had it for nintendo 64. So I did a few last minute bids and acutally won it for $5...and I only spent 3 bids on that one. So with shipping it came to $18 for the Mario Cart game with wheel

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    Mine is pending also...and I finally WON an auction! I was waiting...getting the lay of the land. I knew the big ticket items would be brutal bidding so I went for Mario cart game for Wii. I LOVED that game when we had it for nintendo 64. So I did a few last minute bids and acutally won it for $5...and I only spent 3 bids on that one. So with shipping it came to $18 for the Mario Cart game with wheel
    Score!!! Mario Cart is one of the only games that I actually play on the Wii. And I think that every time we have people over, the men end up playing it. New Years Eve, 4th of July...it doesn't matter. People love that game. Swoopo sounds like a success!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Swoopo is BACK!! And I've increased the payout from $4.00 to $6.00. It is now on an autocredit network. So, you should she it hit your account quickly. The credit will still come in as pending, but at least you will know you received it!!

Sounds like those who tried it last time enjoyed it and had some success. Give it at try! You might find a great deal and earn $6.00!
    Angie