Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Get the Party Started for Q4 SM Status

I'm in the same predictament Faith.
    Freebie's just don't pay out for me.
    I have to make $1.75 a day.
    I'm doing a lot better with DS and SM survey's, but for me, that is only $1.50, I have to come up with the extra .25.
    I got thrown out of the Theme Park Freebie-and it sounds like a ton of people got credit for that one.
    I think I have gotten one OTX-I get thrown out of those right away.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

19 days left and i need $2.19 a day to make SMPlus!!

Trifecta gives me $2.25 a day so i should be pretty good!! plus....cross my fingers for the $2 survey bonus too! (watch...i just jinxed myself!)
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    19 days left and i need $2.19 a day to make SMPlus!!

Trifecta gives me $2.25 a day so i should be pretty good!! plus....cross my fingers for the $2 survey bonus too! (watch...i just jinxed myself!)
    That is so wonderful that the PLUS is within reach...granted you will have to make an effort every day...it won't be easy... but it is doable...

Thanks for posting... I have a hefty goal for SM...so it is nice to know others are there with me doing survey after survey...and offers.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I have about 2.50 to make it to SM for the first time. So very excited! I'm sure I'll make it as I have things that will credit by the end of the month. Woo Hoo! Not sure how on earth people make to SMPlus! But I guess that is my next goal! Will be cashing out for our WDW trip for December, but would be great to actually be able to pay for part of our next trip with SR! Congrats and good luck to all!

Default 14217

cant seem to get anywhere any more

19 days left... including today 1.88 per day

I got a survey Friday... but I won't count it until Monday... so I'll have to meet this goal with OTX and offers.

This popped up this morning. I did this offer a few days ago, and thought it didn't credit..guess it was a manual.

Paid Signup: RetailRewardsGroup - iPhone 0.50 Credits (1.38 left to go)

I can't get a Daily survey... I have to wait until later to try an otx... just twiddling my thumbs waiting for the top of the hour to see if I got credit... and repeat the cycle.

Paid Signup: ProductTestPanel - Pink iPhone 0.35 Credits (1.03 left to go)

I still couldn't get a daily survey...sigh...
    but I got an otx...... so when it credits I'll have come close to my daily goal.
    Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 09/12/2009 0.75 Credits (only .28 left to go)
    Last edited by faithhope; 09-12-2009 at 11:30 PM.
    Faith

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I have about 2.50 to make it to SM for the first time. So very excited! I'm sure I'll make it as I have things that will credit by the end of the month. Woo Hoo! Not sure how on earth people make to SMPlus! But I guess that is my next goal! Will be cashing out for our WDW trip for December, but would be great to actually be able to pay for part of our next trip with SR! Congrats and good luck to all!
    Congratulations on making SM the first time! And to everyone still working on it, good luck! We are all here for you!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

18 days to go...need $1.89 per day.

Friday I got a daily survey that I will count on Monday when it credits. So today has to be offers and otx.
    Hopefully I'll have good luck with the surveys.

Still no daily survey available for me... and I have to wait to take an otx...
    Paid Signup: RH - Valtrex 0.50 Credits (1.39 left to go)
    I got a daily survey...I'll count it Monday when it credits.... should mean Monday's goal is just about met...
    UG! I don't like to do too many offers in one day as it isn't a good practice...so I guess I'll hope for an otx later and hope I have a better day tomorrow.
    Last edited by faithhope; 09-13-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    Faith

Congrats on making Super Member for the first time!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Congrats on almost making it! The last 2.50 should be a piece of cake!

Com on Faith and all those still trying, you can do it!

There are 17 days left and I need 11.95, which means I need 0.70 a day.

This came in after a few days

#1776874 Paid Signup: Photoworks 3.00 Credits 09/13/2009 Paid

This one took a few hours to credit.

#1776914 Paid Signup: ConsumerIncentiveRewards - Apple Macbook Pro 0.40 Credits 09/13/2009 Paid

Still waiting on
    9/10 Lakeside Collection order
    9/13 DS
    Last edited by mmm611; 09-13-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards