Thread: Factory Card and Party Outlet Credit Question for Tricia

Default Factory Card and Party Outlet Credit Question for Tricia

I placed an order with Factory Card Outlet and have a pending credit. The order was 9.99 plus tax and shipping. We are supposed to get 4% back. My pending credit is for 4 cents! Isn't it actually supposed to be 40 cents? (4% of $10 is 0.40 dollars if I am doing the math right) Still not much, but it could be the difference between Super Member and not!

It might resolve itself, but I thought I would mention it.

Thank you!

I wanted to bump this up so Tricia might see it. Should I file a trouble ticket? Seems like a lot of work for you for a little bit of money for me, but I wanted to mention it in case other people order from them and their credits aren't right.

I'm OK to let the 36 cents go - I just crossed the $100 mark this quarter! But some other people might make larger orders than I did and might not get the right credit if Factory Card has a math error somewhere.

Anytime you have something like this happen, please file a trouble ticket. With all of the posts on the forum, I often miss things or read them at a bad time and then don't have them in front of me to get back to. Or I see the problem but don't know who you are on SR.

Drop me a quick trouble ticket and I'll add the extra money to your account. For some reason, I thought that I took care of it (it was just a data entry issue). But my brain gets a lot of these issues confused. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you! I didn't want to cause you a lot of extra work for a little money, so that's why I posted about the trouble ticket. I have only filed one before and have no understanding of how much work that is for you, so I thought I'd check first to see if it was worth it. I didn't want to file a trouble ticket for 36 cents if that caused you hours of work - it wouldn't be very cost effective for anyone here!