Thread: Do You Have a Business?

Default Do You Have a Business?

Cindy and I were kicking around the idea of a "Sunshine Rewards Flea Market" that we could run in the forum here one weekend. We would let members cash out for a "booth" and be able to then have a thread here in a special forum area where they could promote their businesses. We'd run it maybe Thursday through Sunday and anyone who had a business (that wasn't an affiliate business that competes with SR) could post about it, offer coupons, etc.

Would we have enough people with small businesses that would want to participate? We're thinking that it would cost about $15 in Sunshine Rewards money to be able to participate (no paypal or anything else would be accepted). And we would send out an email inviting the whole membership to come and visit the "booths."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I think that sounds fun, and it's a great way to learn more about each other!

I don't have a business, but this sounds like a wonderful opportunity.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs up

Great Idea!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Sounds like fun. I think I would be interested in participating. I sold a few items when I did the paid click previously -- enough that it more than covered the cost of the clicks so I was pretty happy with that return. I had actually been considering purchasing another round of paid clicks. Although, it wil be hard to part with my hard earned Disney money - LOL.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love it. I would totally do it.

Tricia, is there a way we could also do this if someone doesn't have a business, but maybe has something to sell.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.