Thread: Laughing Place?

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Laughing Place?

I was just about to order custom name badges from this website and I wonder if this company could be added to our shopping selection, or, is there already a place on this site that I could buy the badges?

Thanks!

I actually advertised with THEM, not the other way around. LOL! They don't do any kind of advertising with other sites like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I didn't realize this was an advertising thing!!

Speaking of advertising, I just came from the disboards and SR is being talked about A LOT tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaj68 View Post
    I didn't realize this was an advertising thing!!

Speaking of advertising, I just came from the disboards and SR is being talked about A LOT tonight!!!
    I'll have to go take a look.

I really like Laughing Place. Their newsletters go to my spam folder a lot. But when they don't, I always glance through. Some really fun information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually advertised with THEM, not the other way around. LOL! They don't do any kind of advertising with other sites like that.
    Tricia, maybe it's a different site you're talking about but it looks like this site has an affiliate program -- is that what you are?

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Policy-Aff.asp

Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Wellll..... I think we were talking about two different parts of the same site. LOL! I had advertised in their newsletter that gets sent out every day. This must be the store that they advertise in the newsletter. Unfortunately, it's not the type of affiliate program where they have the tracking to allow you to do subid tracking.
    Darn it... well for what it's worth, I would still shop through an SR link if you would get credit for it.