Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unofficial SR Meet @ WDW -- Official list for dinner at 'Ohana

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Schpoompie View Post
    Sorry for the late post, but I just ran across this. Won't be on this trip as I live just down the street, but if there's any free space at dinner and it's not too late to get in put me down. I'd love to pop over and meet everyone!

I'm Rachel, by the way. Any of you who know me probably know me from my freebie posts. Hi!

Thanks!
    I am not sure if Shelly called yet...we will have to wait and see if she sees this.
    Sunshine Rewards

Are we booked for dinner? Forgive me if I've missed a post or thread somewhere else. Can't wait to see everyone!!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Are we booked for dinner? Forgive me if I've missed a post or thread somewhere else. Can't wait to see everyone!!
    Yes!! We have a ressie for Friday, Oct 23 at 7:05 at Ohana. Can't wait for the party!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Exclamation O'Hana's Dinner Update!!

Just wanted you all to know there is an O'Hana's Dinner update in the WDW SR October Meet located in your "Social Groups". Please read this, Thanks

just a little over 30 days now!!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

So... I was just thinking...

If someone wants to fly me down there to have dinner with you guys... I wouldn't object