Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nintendo DS...Help Needed!

we've bought a few used DS games and they worked fine .Places like Game Stop etc. try the games before they put them on the shelves. Hope this helps

Bumping for one more question, please...

I know that Walmart has been mentioned as a place where we may be able to get credit for the DS Lite. Are there any other SR merchants that allow cash back on video game systems? I see places like Game Stop listed, but it seems like cash back only applies to the games and not the actual units.

Sunshine Rewards

I believe Buy.com who actually has great prices and free shipping most of the time. I've bought a lot of stuff from them from a TV, bluetooth,video games, books, you name it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I believe Buy.com who actually has great prices and free shipping most of the time. I've bought a lot of stuff from them from a TV, bluetooth,video games, books, you name it.
    Buy.com is my "go to" for games, systems and most electronic items. I usually get free shipping and it is tax free to PA - which is a savings on bigger cost items. I'm probably buying a DS lite today or tomorrow from Buy. I've been pricing it for about a week and other then ordering it off E-bay from the Orient (which scares me) they have the best deal I've found.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I never thought of Buy.com! I'll have to check it out!
    Sunshine Rewards