Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Wolferman's

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Wolferman's

Have you shopped at Wolferman's? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Wolferman's at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Wolferman's at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I ordered the eggs benedict kit and loved it. They included enough to make it multiple times.
    I have wanted to try their English muffins for a long time (they have been making them since 1910) and when I saw they were available through this sight I went for it. Shipping was fast and all the food was high quality and I will order from them again. The muffins come in all flavors and are HUGE.
    They have lots of gift options to send to others as well so I will probably use them for this also.
    Right now you can get a special deal if you order the kit without the gift basket.

I've ordered gifts from Wolferman's before for my in-laws and they loved the muffins. One of their favorite things is Eggs Benedict. They order it out whenever they have the opportunity . I was hesitating ordering because they are so fussy.

The company shipped as promised too. Everything arrived perfect and my in-laws loved it.

Thanks Kim for posting.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 06-10-2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Update.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards