Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Crocs

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of Crocs

Have you shopped at Crocs? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for Crocs at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop Crocs at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I recently bought two new pair of Crocs and I have to say I am surprised how nice they are. They aren't the clunky ones, but have a nice little wedge heel, so very comfortable and great looking. I am very pleased with this purchased. They shipped really quick and credit no problem.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I got a great deal at Crocs.com awhile back! I have to say that their CS is great and so are their sales!

I bought the cutest Mary Jane style, Disney themed Crocs for our trip last month and LOVE them.

I placed an order on 7/6 for my very first pair of crocs. Have to say...i'm not happy that Crocs.com didn't ship until 7/11, which is a Saturday so basically nothing will happen until 7/13...a week after i placed the order. Are they always to slow to ship!???
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I recently placed my first order through crocs.com, my DH loves his Yankee crocs! It did seem like it took a long time to ship and arrive - but my credit appeared quickly.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I recently ordered two pairs of Crocs during the buy one get one free sale. The credit showed up timely, however I am most displeased with the company. After a lengthy shipping period I only recieved one pair! Of course, it is the pair I paid for, the "free" pair apparently sold out. I feel like it was a bait and switch as I'm not the only person this has happened to. Also no warning from the company, no offer to let me pick out another pair for free. It isn't such a great deal after all
    I won't be ordering directly from the company again, there are many other places I can get crocs at a great price, immediate and free shipping, and far better customer service.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Default Disney Mickey Crocs on clearance!

We love Crocs. Great deals on Mickey Crocs, but have to put in Disney in search to find all of them only some show up in the outlet.

you stack the coupons. You can use the the 10% CROCSAFF10 and then use either the $10 off $60 or $15 off $100 that is on Sunshine's deal page and get free shipping.

I placed several orders to use the $15 off 100 last week and then today placed an order using the $10 off $60 and still got free shipping today.

Credited with hold for 1 month as soon as shipped. As to sizing found out the Junior 3 is the same as a Womens 5.

Last edited by RENITA; 02-25-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: ADD DISNEY PATH

My youngest LOVES her Mary Jane crocs. Love that you can stack coupon codes to get even better deals, just wish that the company had a few more of the "popular colors and sizes" in stock.