Thread: Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of VistaPrint

Default Sunshine Rewards Member Reviews of VistaPrint

Have you shopped at VistaPrint? If you have, please leave a review below. Reviews should be as detailed as possible and may show up on the merchant page for VistaPrint at Sunshine Rewards.

Shop VistaPrint at Sunshine Rewards for the best coupons, discounts, and cash back.

I've ordered from VP three times, twice through SR. I always pay for slow shipping, which says it can take up to 21 days. So far, it's never taken that long and I get my products in about a week or two. Don't shy away from slow shipping if you aren't in a rush.

They are really good about sending emails updating your order status. I even get emails saying that delivery should have occurred already. That's nice, so I know if my shipment didn't arrive as expected.

I love buying personalized return address labels from them! However, I'd only order their wall calendars if they are on sale.

I won't hesitate to order from VP again.

I am very impressed with the quick service of Vista Print. I too only pay for slow shipping and some items have arrived in a few days! I have never had to wait very long for an order. I love the wall calendars and give them every year as a gift to my son's friends filled with pictures of the activites we have all done together over the course of the year. They serve as a wonderful reminder of fun times!! I have also received the free business cards, they are impressive as are the free tote bag and t-shirts. I can recommend Vista print to anyone. I will say to watch you don't sign up for anything extra at the end of your order. They offer a fair amount of specials to add to your order and they also offer that $10 off which signs you up for some monthly credit card charge, but if you are aware and just decline it is no biggie!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm always impressed with Vista Prints. I have ordered Christmas cards, calendars, tote bags, t-shirts and postcards from them and have always been pleased. Great merchant.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards