Thread: Hey when did we get Half.com???

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Hey when did we get Half.com???

LOVE to see that!! I love to buy & sell on Half.com & I just so happened to find it as a vendor when I sorted by category! Well, regardless of how long we've had it & I've just never noticed it

THANK YOU!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    LOVE to see that!! I love to buy & sell on Half.com & I just so happened to find it as a vendor when I sorted by category! Well, regardless of how long we've had it & I've just never noticed it

THANK YOU!!
    Yes Thank you!!! I had no idea either. I like to check here first for books.
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like it was added July 3 (That is when the review merchant thread was added). This is one of my favorite places to buy and sell.

Thanks for adding half.com!!!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

So, tell me more. After reading this thread, I went and looked. Lots of Disney DVDs at great prices to round out my collection. How does it work? Do you use your ebay account and pay with paypal?

Thanks!
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofree View Post
    So, tell me more. After reading this thread, I went and looked. Lots of Disney DVDs at great prices to round out my collection. How does it work? Do you use your ebay account and pay with paypal?

Thanks!
    Yup. It's sorta like the Buy it Now feature on ebay. You pick the price you want from the list of sellers and then you buy right then and there. No auctions or anything. I've always had good luck on half.com.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I am going to have to check them out - My kids want some Disney DVDs that are in the Disney vault.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards