Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: September Surveys

25/26 September survey count $5 BONUS, 0 AWAY FROM $5 BONUS

9/1 KFC signature combos survey-only took 2 tries to get a survey today
    9/2 Botox cosmetics - took about 6 tries, including one on shopping in dept stores that told me I did not qualify after 20 plus questions and about 15 minutes.
    9/3 Got one on the first try. But, it was the dreaded tv/fridge survey that is quite long. If the survey had ended after
    the tv portion, it still would have been a little long. But, unfortunately it went on to the fridge portion. Yikes!
    9/4 Aflac survey - Fairly easy. How are you supposed to answer if Aflac makes you sexy or makes you feel attractive???
    9/5 Milk survey - another of the "dreaded" Nielsen surveys. This was very easy and took about 10 minutes.
    9/6 Another easy one. This one on Nature's Pride wheat bread.
    9/7 Gum survey. Yummm. Ben and Jerry's gum! I'm hungry.
    9/8 It was tough getting a survey today. But, I did finally qualify this morning. Can't remember what it was.
    9/10 Another tough day. Fortunately I did finally get one. Never did get one for yesterday.
    9/11 Nice easy one today. Virtual shopping for cereal with Ztelligence survey.
    9/12 Survey about Wal-mart apparel. Quick and easy.
    9/13 Costco toilet paper. I love the quick ones!!
    9/14 Super simple one on HR management.
    9/15 I can't remember what the survey was.
    9/16 Credit card survey. Simple, less than 5 minutes.
    9/17 Can't remember this survey, but know I completed one.
    9/18 Dairy products. 15 minutes
    9/19 Nancy Quiche's. Sounds tasty.
    9/20 Turbotax. Very easy.
    9/21 KFC hot and spicy wings.
    9/22 Another one that I can't remember.
    9/23 Nielsen survey, watching an entire episode of "How I Met Your Mother", including commercials. This is the third time I have taken this survey. Very easy, but time consuming.
    9/24 Spam survey.
    9/25 I had a real fun survey on yogurt today. They would flash images of a yogurt container and as soon as I saw a change to the image I would hit the space bar. It was fun and easy. Just like I like!
    9/26 Cannot for the life of me remember what survey I took. All I know is it got me to #25!!!
    Last edited by Kycha; 09-26-2007 at 01:31 PM.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

24/27 for September (although my count on the survey page says one more because I got double credit!) #25!!!!!1111

9/1 - ethics in the office
    9/2 - gum - easy 15 minutes!
    9/3 - car (DH did it) - got the LONG appliance one and clicked off and couldn't get another one
    9/4 - Nesquick - I got it...booted me out after 5 then DH got the same one. Got to love his demographics!
    9/5 - Car (I got this one) - easier than DHs
    9/6 - pizza and something I can't remember but was unrelated. about 5 minutes long...first got the sunscreen one but clicked off
    9/7 - Shopping (long!)
    9/8 - couldn't get a surey if I paid them 80 cents! got the mcd's one but it froze!
    9/9 - Razors (DH did it)
    9/10 - couldn't get one for anything...I worked late and was too tired to keep trying after an hour
    9/11 - got one and finished...but FROZE so DH got one on computers - not too long
    9/12 - tvs - short
    9/13 - 10 minute one on baby toys
    9/14 - another REALLY fast one on baby products
    9/15 - did a bank one...didnt credit. then got a FAST avacado one even after telling them I don't like them :-)
    9/16 - toothpaste and mouth wash (this is the first time i ever got two on a weekend!)
    9/17 - DH did one on soup...a bit long
    9/17 - bank call centers after MANY tries
    9/18 - movies
    9/19 - can't remember but I got one
    9/20 - chicken
    9/21 - car technology
    9/22 - monopoly game - I LOVE MONOPOLY!! finally a fun one!
    9/23 - Banking but not too bad - 2nd weekend I have gotten both days!
    9/24 - too tired to even try!!
    9/25 - 5 minute one on Starbucks
    9/26 - 5 minute one on cell phone camera/digital camera
    9/27 - KFC wings
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 09-27-2007 at 09:39 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default I Understand

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Did the same one, same thing happened to me...I'm starvin' now. LOL
    I truly understand. I did one for McDonalds and it made me hungry as well. It was a pretty interesting survey, thank God!:

I got the LONG dept store one too. 1/1!!! I hope I don't have to take it to the wire this month like I did for August!!

I got the one on gum today!! Glad it was only 5 minutes instead of 60 minutes!! Now 2/2!!

After getting kicked out of two different surveys and spending LOTS of time on them...I FINALLY got and finished a survey tonight. I am now 3/3!!!!

Got another one today after a glitch and I am 4/4 now!!!!

OMG I just had the EASIEST survey EVER!!! It was on Dukes Mayonnaise w/ Paula Deen. Maybe 3 minutes!!!! 5/5!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
    I have gottena survey every single day of this month!! I am now 26/26!! I just got a survey that asked only a few questions about saving for college and it was probably 1 minute long!!!!
    For some reason I got the Dept store survey again. I am 6/6 if it credits

HAd another KFC survey but it was different from the other one. I am 7/7 so far now.

Got one for 8/8. It was about Sonic.
    Tried over and over and finally put another email address in and after several kick-outs, I finally got one. It was another KFC survey!! I am tired of that one but as long as I get one I guess I can not complain. I am 9/9 now. Sundays are difficult.

Took a long time to get a pretty long survey on Travelocity. BUT I am 10/10!!!

Have not updated in a while but I am 15/15!!! Most have been pretty pain free!!

I am now 28/28!!
    Last edited by mum4jenn; 09-28-2007 at 11:10 AM.

Default I'm feeling like family

[
    I'm trying my best to catch on to this forum talk. LOL. I've completed an easy survey today about McDonald's breakfast.

I'm 4/29 I'm getting too excited, for I never really did the surveys because whenever I would try, I'd spend about an hour and then they would tell me I didn't qualify.

9/1 MacDonald's
    9/2
    9/3 Denim Jeans
    9/4 Cars
    9/5 Video Games
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 09-06-2007 at 12:43 PM.

Looks like I had to take two to get credit for one. I did one on a vegetable/cheese healthy cracker for 15 min and then it took me back and said I didn't qualify, after it had already told me I qualified. Then i did a really easy Chilis one. Thats a good one to get.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm going to try to get back into doing surveys this month. Last month I only did 1. Today I did one about banks. It wasn't too bad.
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

9/1:I took three surveys today. The first was on insurance, got the congrats screen, but then I tried again and was able to take another survey, so I know it won't credit. Then I got one on IM and Text Messaging, but no congrats screen. The third one was easy, about if I thought about quitting my job and going into business for myself. I got the congrats screen, so I think I will finally get credited. Whew!
    9/1:2/2 today. Took one on home electronics purchased in Aug. today. Very easy!
    9/3: Got an awful one on current and potential home appliances and electronics. 1 1/4 hours long!
    9/4: Easy one on lunch meat - about 10 minutes long. Credited with 2 surveys for 9/1(yeah). 5 credits for 4 days!
    9/5: After a few false starts, I got an easy one on McDonald's uniforms. I'm now 6 credits for 5 days.
    Last edited by spring; 09-05-2007 at 07:08 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes! I am 1/1 and I really didn't mind this one. It was for shopping, long, but not too bad.

Tricia
    SunshineRewards

This sounds awful, but I did one earlier today and I can't even remember what it was I do know that I started in on that dept. store one that I'd read took forever so I exited out of it. Later, I tried again and I got one to credit but I truly can't remember what it was about. I've read through the rest of the posts to see if any of them rang a bell I obviously was going through it in a daze! However, I do remember getting a "congratulations" screen! So hopefully, whatever it was will credit!
    Sunshine Rewards

11. Bookmarks