Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question abou Jackpot in July contest (the chatter thread)

Marcy i only got 2 of the five offers i tried to credit and i have been trying since 4:30 to get an OXT survey will keep trying. some people have get almost all the offers. i try to be happy with what i can get though.
    Last edited by athoods; 07-09-2009 at 05:34 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

It only takes one entry to win! You never know--that one you got to credit might be the jackpot!
    Last edited by missangie; 07-09-2009 at 06:52 PM.
    Angie

athoods-i started trying to get an otx survey at 11:15 this morning and after getting booted out of everyone i got into i finally had to give up (from sheer frustration and many many hours). i wish you better luck in getting yours as i never did get one today. oh well, tomorrow is another day so keep on smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    athoods-i started trying to get an otx survey at 11:15 this morning and after getting booted out of everyone i got into i finally had to give up (from sheer frustration and many many hours). i wish you better luck in getting yours as i never did get one today. oh well, tomorrow is another day so keep on smiling.
    Sorry to hear that Marcymajor but you always have a great attitude.
    As per your words of wisdom i did finally get an OXT.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

We are almost at 125

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    missymouse-i can totally relate and empathize with your feelings. offers for me have always been hit or miss. i did 3 today and none of them credited. at one time i had a pending list that was longer than my arm as nothing credited for me. all i can tell you is to just take a deep breath, relax and don't try so hard. maybe do 1 or 2 offers a week and see if that helps - that's what i started doing and sometimes i get one and sometimes i don't but i try not to get too discouraged. try and have a better evening and keep smiling.
    That is what I have been doing since mid-May. Not a SM this quarter so that makes it rougher if I have to count on shopping to get me to $100. From mid-May through June I lost out on about $10-$20 of earnings on shopping that didn't track correctly. So now that it looks like that is somewhat resolved I at least have hope that I might be able to make it. Plus I just spent all my previous earnings and DH is talking about maybe doing Disney again in 2011 so I have incentive again.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

my mom lost a 26 dollar one that we thing another site stole. That was a biggie but she still made it. I have had the most horrible times with surveys but shopping has been pretty good.

oops -- posted in the wrong thread
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 07-09-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Isn't this contest supposed to be over? Or am I confused?
    Sunshine Rewards