Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fastpass HELP Please !!!

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Fastpass HELP Please !!!

Okay....at some point here, I need to start thinking about a "plan of attack" for rides and an overall strategy.

I understand the concept of a fastpass. You get in line and get a pass that says sometime between the hours of x and x, you can come back to the ride and get into a special line to ride the ride.

I was also under the impression you can only have 1 at a time, but then I saw something someone had written that said "if you get a 2nd one within..."
    and then my eyes glazed over!

Is there somewhere I can read about "fastpasses for dummies" or someone incredibly patient that could explain this?!?!?

Since we are going to be there over X-mas, I know the parks will be crazy crowded, and I want to make the most of our time!!

TIA!!
    Lisa

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I do not use FASTPASS much but I did a search:

you can only have one Fastpass at a time, with a few exceptions. One of those exceptions is that once your window of time has opened, (or 2 hours have passed since obtaining that Fastpass), you may then obtain a Fastpass for a second attraction.

SOOOO here is my take...you get a FASTPASS for SM and it says come back between 1pm-2pm - you can get a new one for Buzz Lightyear at 1:05pm.

Also if you go to EPCOT at 9am and get a FP for SOARIN and it is not until 2pm, you can get a new FP for Test Track at 11am. Then you will have two FP to use.

Does that make it easier?
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Where did 11am come from?

<or 2 hours have passed since obtaining that Fastpass>

If you have to wait 4 hours for your first FP time, you can get another two hours later...so my 9 am and 11am were just example.
    Sunshine Rewards

You may want to look up Tour Guide Mike. Since you are going over the holidays, his advice will be extremely important!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    You may want to look up Tour Guide Mike. Since you are going over the holidays, his advice will be extremely important!
    Ive seen people talking about TGM. Tell me a little about it. Is it really that good of information????

i used tgm for our april trip. loved it. i am signed up again, for my next april trip also.

yes it is worth the money.

because if that site, i had zero lines, well i think i did wait about 5 mintues for peter pan, but that was my own fault, as at that time we were just wandering around, not really using a plan.

but his way of doing things, also gives you the knowledge to use backup plans incase your orginal plan doesn't work or you had to change your first way.

i recommend using it. but if you do, use the disboards advertisment banner, i think you get a couple dollars off.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Cool thanks. One more question. After you pay and put in your info and all is it instant access to your plan. Will I have time to do it for our Nov. trip?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is instant access to all of the information. You will have to make your own plan but will have to read the articles to learn how to make the plan. There are sample touring plans on there but they don't just shoot out a touring plan for you. You have plenty of time to get your trip in order. I used TGM for this past trip and Brandon and I had a great time. I learned what worked the best and will use it again for our December trip with the kids. It will seem a little overwhelming at first (kinda like SR was) but once you read the info you will get it and it will make ALL the difference in the world. Brandon kept saying the whole time "Man last time we waited for this ride for 40 minutes and now we are walking on" All I could was laugh!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just have to place another vote for TGM!!! Great site, you do have to do a little leg work and read, but all the information is very good and has helped me plan my trips!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.