Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fastpass HELP Please !!!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just want to throw in my 2 cents about fastpasses. On our last trip, we had a fastpass for ToT and decided to go and see Beauty and the Beast. After the show, dd insisted she wanted a snack and believe it or not while in line for a quick snack we ran into friends. To make a long story short, we spent too much time catching up and missed the window for fastpass. We sent over anyway to try and get another one and a castmember said that you can always use an expired fastpass to get on a ride. We walked on to the ToT and had no problems. We used several other fastpasses that the window had passed and didn't have any problems.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

We used FP for our July 4th week trip. That is one of the busiest times. Have to say we did not wait in long lines with it. I think the longest line we waited in was 10 minutes.

Have fun planning your trip!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    ... we spent too much time catching up and missed the window for fastpass. We sent over anyway to try and get another one and a castmember said that you can always use an expired fastpass to get on a ride...
    I was just going to post about that too. You can use your fast pass ANYTIME after the given time. I loved that so we didn't have to run back across the park or hurry eating.

You do have to use it the same day though. We had a fast pass for the Little Mermaid show at MGM and it kept breaking down and finally closed. I asked if we could use it the next day and they said no. Oh well.

We were just at WDW last week and one word of advice I have for you - go to the park that had extra magic hours the night before!!! We were at MK on Wednesday and there was practically no one there - (a cast member later told us there were 20,000 people there - not a lot for MK) anyway - DH was at AK and said it was packed!! AK had extra magic hours that night!! We went to AK on Thursday and there was no one there!! We rode Everest like 6 times!!

Extra Magic hours are great but if you're not going to stay up late or would rather get a lot done in less time, go to the park the day after extra magic hours!

JMO!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187